Epilogue

Angelica's POV

The sunlight hitting my face and the chirping of the birds were enough to wake me up as I slowly pried my eyes opened and blinked a couple of times.

I see that I was now in my room on my bed as I sat up and looked around before everything that happened came back to me.

I stood up from bed and exited my room, walking frantically towards the study room and opened it to find it empty.

Then I quickly descended down the stairs and searched around the house but saw no one until I bumped into Rebecca and the Angels in the kitchen.

"Oh hey Angelica. You're awake?" She asked while I just nodded.

"How long was I out?" I asked while nodding to the other Angels in greeting.

"Two days." She replied which made me shocked.

"Two days??" I asked surprised while she just smiled grimly.

"Yea, I guessed the power you did exhausted you too much." She stated while I just nodded.

"Where are the rest?" I asked while she just smiled.

"The boys are at school while Seungcheol, Jeonghan and Jisoo are in the garden." She replied as I smiled and said thank you before going towards the door which leads to the garden.

But I stopped abruptly and turned around again forgetting one thing.

"Thank you for saving me Angels. I'm forever in your debt." I said and bowed while they all bowed back.

I stood up again and continued walking until I reached the doors and flew it open and smiled when I saw the three of them sitting around the table.

They were all talking and smiling before they turned towards me.

Their smile broadened as tears formed in my eyes and I quickly walked towards them before breaking into a sprint and was welcomed by a warm hug from Jeonghan.

"You're awake." He stated before placing a kiss on my forehead.

The other two did the same soon and then pulled me towards the table and sat me down on the chair as there was breakfast served on it.

"How are my Beautifuls doing?" Jisoo asked while placing a hand on my stomach.

"We're fine. Just a bit hungry." I stated sheepishly while Seungcheol chuckled before spreading butter on a toast and feeding it to me, just the way I like it.

"I can't believe you're pregnant. We're going to be fathers." Jeonghan stated with tears in his eyes before kneeling down beside me and caressing my stomach and placing a kiss on it.

"I love you so much." He spoke while nuzzling his face against it while I ran my hand through his hair.

Then soon, the other two started doing the same and they all engulfed me into a hug.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

*three months later*

"I behold you King Seungcheol, King Jeonghan and King Jisoo of the Vampire Community." The vampire priest spoke loudly and everyone from the whole Vampire Community cheered as they witnessed them being crowned.

I stood on the side in my long white royal gown, not in public's views as my three mates sat at their thrones, as Jeognhan was in the middle and Seungcheol was to his left and Jisoo to his right.

"Now I present to you, the Goddess of the Vampire Angels and Queen of the Vampire Community, Angelica White." The priest spoke again and now I walked front towards him as he placed the diamond studded crown onto my head before the crowd erupted into cheers again.

I went towards the throne and sat beside Seungcheol as it was where my throne was placed.

"Behold our Kings and Queen." The priest lastly stated before everyone started erupting into cheers and I smiled at how much we've gone through in the past.

Everyone was here, the Angels, Rebecca and the whole Vampire Community.

"Now I would like to present, the royal princes." I spoke while everyone quiet down again as I stood up and walked towards the front before I felt my mates beside me, each holding one baby in their hands.

"Prince Edward, the oldest." Seungcheol spoke first.

"Prince Edmund, the second oldest." Next was Jeonghan.

"And lastly Prince Edwin, the youngest." Lastly Jisoo spoke and soon everyone erupted into cheers louder this time as we all stood proud with our triplet boys.

As Vampire kids they only need 2 months to be mature enough to be born and it was such a hard time for me but it was worth it in the end when I saw the tears in their father's eyes when they first held them.

I smiled seeing the grins on my little boy's faces while clapping along as a lone tear fell from my eye.

This is my future and my life, together with my mates and my little triplets.

I have avenged my parents and overcame my prophecy.

I smiled while staring at the three of them together with our children and couldn't be happier.

We fought through it all and remained strong forever, even though it was a Forbidden Love.