Chapter Twenty Three

Angelica's POV

I descended down the stairs and walked to the backdoor of the gardens where as said, my mates were waiting for me.

They all looked awe strucked at me while I smiled and walked towards them, slightly blushing by their eyes travelling down my body.

Jisoo was wearing an all red tuxedo with a white shirt beneath and a black bow tie with silver linings around it.

Jeonghan was wearing an all white tuxedo with a red shirt beneath and a white tie with red stripes.

While lastly, Seungcheol was wearing an all black tuxedo with a white shirt beneath and a red bow tie with a silver lining around it.

Basically, all of them are wearing red, to match my dress.

The three of them gave me a kiss on my cheek lightly since they didn't want to ruin Rebecca's hard work on my makeup.

They told me that they're going to go out first and later I'll follow, when they introduced me.

I nodded and lastly gave them a smile when the big double doors were opened by the guards and the three of them went out, with the applause from the audience.

As the double doors closed once again, I took in a deep breath in and out to calm my nerves down since I wasn't really mentally prepared for this.

I mean, the whole Vampire Community meeting their three eldest princes' mate. It is slightly nerve-wrecking.

What if they don't like me? What if they think I'm not good enough?

All these negative thoughts and energy entered through my mind and body and I was full on panicking at the moment.

"Be brave."

My mother's voice echoed in my head and I immediately stopped my frantic rants and movements.

"Just be yourself. You're the princess of the Vampire Angel Community Angelica. Have confidence. Don't ever look down on yourself."

I stared at the double door in front of me as my mother's soothing voice was heard in my head.

I smiled and felt nostalgic to the time where my mother would always cheer me up before my grand entrances.

Right.... be confident. Be brave.

I did a pep talk to myself in my mind and soon, I heard the voice of Seungcheol introducing me.

"Now, to introduce to you all...."

His joyful voice was heard as I felt my heart swelled with pride.

"The girl who we're proud to call ours...."

Now it was Jeonghan's voice and I felt my cheeks reddened as he had just told the whole community that I was theirs.

"Our mate, Angelica White, the last Vampire Angel on Earth."

Lastly Jisoo finished up the introduction as I put on my best sincere smile and exited out of the double doors when they opened, earning loud claps from the audience under the balcony.

I took Seungcheol's hand and walked front where I could see everyone standing on the garden, staring at me with pride.

"It is an honor meeting everyone here and I thank you all for joining us this lovely evening. I will try my very best, to become the well deserved mates of your three eldest princes. I hope you'll all accept me with a welcoming heart."

I did a warm speech which earned loud applause from everyone and made a smile to creep up onto my lips.

"That was beautiful Angel."

Seungcheol placed his hand around my waist and soon, Jeonghan and Jisoo stand in a line beside us.

"Let the party begin!"

Jeonghan hollered and everyone literally screamed and started doing their own thing.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Excuse me ladies and gentlemen."

Everyone stopped what they were doing and turned their attention towards Rebecca who was standing on the small stage in the front.

"It is now time for the royal dance."

I stared at her confused and turned towards my mates.

"What's the royal dance?"

"It's where all the royal princes and princesses attending this party are supposed to dance."

Jisoo explained while I still stared at him confused.

"Are there enough princesses to dance with the princes?"

Jeonghan chuckled and shook his head.

"Now that's the fun part Angelica. Only two princesses are going to dance with the princes."

I made a face and stared at him.

"What?"

"What Jeonghan is trying to say is, there will be two princesses who'll be blindfolded during the dance and she'll be led by the guy who she's dancing with. Also, she's not going to be dancing with one guy, they're going to transfer you to all the guys."

I made an 'O' shape with my mouth and nodded my head in understanding towards Jisoo.

"So who are the two princesses?"

I saw the three of them smirked simultaneously and my smile immediately fell.

Oh.... no.

Our attentions are brought back towards Rebecca who was still on stage.

"So, the two princesses having the honor to participate in this dance is yours truly..."

She placed a hand onto herself, which means that she's one of the princesses for the dance.

".... and your very own princess of the Vampire Angels, Angelica White."

My eyes closed for a moment as I sighed out in my head to being dragged into another situation again.

"Angelica please stand in the centre of the dance floor."

Rebecca ordered and gave the microphone back towards the guard as I walked towards the centre and soon she joined me.

"Ready?"

I shook my head as a response which she just laughed at and turned around while I stared at her back in defeat.

I turned the other side and soon, I felt someone placing the blind fold above my eyes as my eyesight was taken away from me.

I heard the music start as the first person came forth and by the smell, I could tell he was one of the Angel Prince.

He lifted my hand up and lightly kiss the top of it, before stepping forward, placing his hand on my waist and leading me along the dance.