Chapter Eleven

Jeonghan's POV

We were standing inside her room in a row in front of her bed where she was sitting.

I mind linked my brothers who were standing on either sides of me.

"Josh, Cheol, why are we standing here like this?"

"Beats me Jeonghan. But doesn't she look cute sitting there and just glaring at us. Makes her looks sexy. I just want to kiss her right there."

Seungcheol and I mentally face palmed at our pervert brother, Joshua, voicing out his thoughts in our head.

"Now's really not the time for your pervert thoughts Josh. We need to find out why she's glaring at us like that."

Seungcheol voiced out and Joshua sheepishly chuckled inside our heads.

"But I gotta say, you are right. She looks damn sexy right now."

Now I face palmed at my other brother's perverted thoughts.

Deciding to break an end to the tense atmosphere, I was the one who spoke first.

"Babe, now would you tell us why you threw a pillow at our faces?"

She looked at me with her dagger eyes which made me stammered back a little. If looks could kill, I'll be ten feet under the ground.

She glared at me for a whole one minute until she just let out a sigh and patted both places beside her on the bed.

So, Seungcheol and Joshua sat beside her while I took a short chair and sat on it in front of her.

It was silent for a while and we waited for her to say something.

"According to Seungkwan, Vernon and Dino, I was told that I'm not allowed to stand on my two feet or even allowed to go downstairs. Also, I'm needed to call a maid to go into the bathroom."

The three of us looked at each other and back at her.

"Yes." We all chorused out.

Now her glare was back and this time she shot all three of us the same deathly glare she gave me first.

"WHY?! I am perfectly fine!"

We all flinched at her loud tone and we stared at her in shock.

"We just want you to be careful Beautiful. We can't risk anything happening to you again."

Joshua tried comforting her but she was not buying it at all.

"Are you three keeping something from me?"

The three of us tensed at her question and I quickly shot Seungcheol small glances in the hopes that he knows what to say.

"No Angel, we're not. You know we would never keep secrets from you."

She looked at him squared in the eyes and asked.

"Really?"

I gulped at the site of my brother practically nervous to answer her.

We hate it as much as him to lie to our mate right in the eye.

But we had no choice. We need to protect her, she cannot know about the girl who attacked her. It'll put her in grave danger or worse, in depression.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Angelica's POV

I giggled in my seat as Jeonghan continued to pepper soft kisses onto my neck.

I was seated on a sofa in their study room with the television on in front of us, while the movie was being paused.

Joshua and Seungcheol were downstairs making popcorn and getting drinks for our movie night.

Jeonghan being the most clingy one out of my three mates, offered to wait with me in case I'll be lonely.

But I doubt that's the real reason though.

Right now, I was sitting on the sofa with him beisde me. He had my legs on the sofa and placed them on his lap.

He had pulled me forward towards him by holding me by my waist as he placed his face on my neck and continued to prep me with kisses.

"Jeonghan, stop it. It's ticklish."

I laughed it out as he chose not to listen and continued to devour my neck.

His soft kisses turned to hard kisses and soon, he was full on nibbling onto my soft spot in my neck. My hands which were on his chest, gripped hardly onto his shirt and my eyes fluttered close as he continued to assault me.

My breathing became short and it became hard enough for my lungs to collect oxygen. My heart was pounding hard against my ribcage as his kisses moved up towards my jawline.

He continued to move up until his lips finally attached with mine.

The hands which were around my waist were moved back towards my back as he pulled me closer.

I slid my hands on his chest to around his neck as I continued kissing him with the same ferocity he was kissing me with.

He nibbled at my lower lip as it made me gasp when he bit onto it, which he took advantage of by slipping his tongue into my mouth.

His tongue found mine, as he played with it while I fought for dominace. But as usual, I lost.

We had been making out for who knows how long on the couch in his study room until the door opened and in came Seungcheol and Joshua.

Jeonghan being himself, didn't care and continued to kiss me like he couldn't get enough of me.

I heard the two guys chuckle until I felt myself being pulled away from him and saw that Jeonghan was pulled back by Seungcheol.

"Alright Jeonghan, that's enough for you. Stop devouring our mate."

He chuckled lightly and lastly gave me a soft peck on the cheek until he leaned back where Seungcheol placed his arm around his shoulder in a brotherly manner.

While I looked back, I saw Joshua smiling his eye smile towards me and he slowly pulled me back to lean my back against his chest.

He kissed the top of my head and placed the popcorn bowl on my lap, feeding me.

They played the movie on the TV, which was "Independence Day: Resurgence".

I love this movie and I couldn't be happier when they said that they'll switch it on for me on our movie night.

I'm thrilled to spend this peaceful time with my three mates and I wished that it would be like this forever.

I couldn't ask for a better and more caring mates in my life.