Chapter Nine

Seungcheol's POV

"ANGELICA!!!"

I yelled at the top of my voice and kneeled down beside her, holding her to me and placing her head in my lap.

The blood was pouring out from her stomach, in two areas.

Normally, we would go crazy over the smell of blood, but this is our mate's blood and all we felt was anger, towards the person who did this.

"Seungcheol, we need to stop the bleeding, fast, or else we'll loose her."

I couldn't process what Jeonghan told me and I just kept on hugging her to my chest, with no thoughts of letting her go.

"I've mind linked our doctor he will be here soon."

Joshua placed his hands on my shoulder and kneeled beside me.

"You need to place her on the bed Seungcheol. We all want her to live, but you have to let go."

I stubbornly shook my head and continued to hold her tighly against me. Tears wouldn't stop pooling out of my eyes as I stared at Angelica's weak body.

"Seungcheol, do this for Angelica. You love her don't you? So please, I beg of you, listen to us."

Jeonghan was kneeling in front of me and looking into my tear-stained eyes. I saw that he too had been crying hysterically but he's trying to calm himself.

My grip around her body loosened and I placed my arms on her back and the back of her knees and lifted her bridal style.

I gently placed her onto her bed an shortly after, the doctor arrived and quickly examined her.

We all left her room, giving space for the doctor to do his things. We were now sitting on the hallway in front of her room, waiting for the doctor to come out.

After waiting for an hour, the doctor finally exited and all three of us stood up and awaited for his next words.

"Angelica is safe your highnesses."

The three of us let out a relief sigh and leaned against the wall.

"The wound was deep, but nothing a vampire couldn't handle. I didn't find poison in her blood, and the wound seemed to be healing itself miraculously."

We nodded and smiled.

"But how come the wound hurt her? She could have been abled to endure it."

I stared at the doctor after Joshua asked his question.

"It seems that the Angel half of her could not endure it. As you all know, Angels are fragile beings and can be hurt almost as much as a human being would. So I guess that explained the trememdous blood."

"I see~"

The three of us thanked the doctor and slowly entered her room to see her lying on the bed with her eyes wide open.

"Angel? Are you alright?"

Her head slowly turned towards our direction and a small smile formed on her lips.

She slowly leaned up and tried to sit up while, all three of us attended to her need.

We were now sitting on her bed with her in between us.

"You shouldn't sit up beautiful, your wounds aren't fully recovered."

"I'm fine Joshua, don't worry."

She placed a palm on his cheeks and lightly pecked him on the lips.

"I want a kiss too!!"

Jeonghan complained like a baby which made Angelica chuckled.

She leaned in and kiss Jeonghan on the lips.

Then she turned to me, while I just stared with a poker face.

"Seungcheol, don't be sad. I'm fine now."

She smiled and I immediately softened and pulled her closer to me, avoiding to touch the area of her wound.

"You scared me Angel. W-we thought we lost you."

She was now placed on my lap and she turned around and wrapped her arms around my shoulder.

"Nothing in this whole wide world, will ever take me away from you three, ever."

She reassured us and I immediately placed my lips on her and kissed her like my life depended on it.

She returned the kiss with the same ferocity and I felt her smile.

We pulled away slowly and I gently placed her back down onto the bed.

"Now Angel, I want you to tell us, who did that to you?"

She was staring intently into my eyes, which shows that she was trying to remember.

"I've never met her before."

"Her?"

She turned towards Jeonghan and nodded.

"Yes, it was a girl with red hair and dark blue eyes. I couldn't recognize her and I've never seen her before. But I noticed that she wore a necklace around her neck. It was a green jewel, which meant it was from the werewolves society."

"So the attacker was a werewolf."

"Yes."

She answered Joshua's question while still looking down and thinking.

"It would be easier to find her knowing her name though."

I stated and continued to look at her.

Then she looked up as if a light bulb went in her head.

"Oh yes! I remembered something. On her necklace there was a cursive writing. It wouldn't be easy to see with a human eye, but due to my vampire skills I was able to read it."

"What was the writing?"

We asked, eager to find out.

"I believe it wrote SJsquare."

Immediately the three of us froze and looked at her.

"A-angelica, did you just say SJsquare?"

Joshua stuttered and she looked at us confusingly.

"Yea, that's the writing on her necklace."

It can't be. It's can't be her.