Eighteen

Y/N'S POV

I walked home, slowly starting to regret what I said to Baekhyun. Maybe I shouldn't have been so harsh on him. He was just playing around, right? Ugghhh!!! Why am I so stupid! For once somebody tries to make friends with me, and I end up hurting their feelings, maybe I'm no better than that exo shit who pretended to be my friends and then betrayed me.... or Suga, the one who broke his promises.
    -------------------------------:---------------------------:------------------------------:-----------

T.V: breaking news. Today near the 'sailor's ship park' Byun Baekhyun was found dead on the road, a passerby said that it was a hit and run, and before he could catch the number plate of the car, it sped off, he then hurried to Baekhyun and called the police. Investigations are being carried out on whoever........

I pressed the off button and harshly slammed the remote onto the floor making it grunt loudly at my action.
No. This can't be true. Why the heck do everybody I get close to end up getting hurt, or end up hurting me?

I sat down and cried, praying and yelling to the now dead Baekhyun to forgive me and to come back.
I wanted to kill myself, maybe I should, but I can't, my mother always told me to never give up and live with purpose even if your life wasrubbish. I'm not gonna let her down that easily!

Yoongi's POV

It's been half a year. And I've changed. I've become the biggest playboy of the school, I smoke, I drink, and I break other girl's hearts.
And it's all because of one specific person...Y/N.

It's actually quite funny how a small event can change your life forever. But I'm trying to forget the past. Actually not forget the past, but trying to think of a way to get back to my lovely Y/N. Haha, Yoongi look at yourself, I sound crazy like some obsessed maniac, but maybe that's because I AM one.

Well Y/N let's just see how you get away with this, you'll be punished for leaving me.... just wait and see my love.