20

Chapter Twenty- Speak and I'll kill you
-------------------------------------------------------

Jung Seo-Yun
-----------------

I happily strolled to school with a smile on my face remembering the texts from last night-well morning. I don't think I had ever been excited about going to school, let alone to speak to a guy.

I walked through the school gates and noticed a figure waiting for me." Ah, hey Yoongi!" I smiled cheerfully." Hey." He gave me a sleepily smile." You look tired, what's up?" I questioned, "I just stayed up late last night. For someone who was up up 4am, you don't look tired at all" I chuckled and nodded as we both entered the monument and got our books.

"I have science first, but I wanted to go to the library first, Jimin will probably be there?" I whispered. For a second I saw him flinch.

"Be careful, remember what I told you yesterday. I'll see you in class" I nodded and walked to the library

"Good morning Mrs. Wang, how are you?" I smiled waving to the librarian. " Oh well I'm doing fine, thank you for asking." She smiled back to me as I turned around and walked to find a few books. I noticed there were quite a few other students.

"Seo-Yun" I heard a deep, raspy voice from behind me. I could feel warm breath making contact with my neck which made me shiver. I turned around slowly and blushed.

"J-jimin yah! What was that for!?" I pouted rubbing my neck." Did you read my message?" He ignored me." No, what message?" I questioned taking my phone out.

"See right there-" he pointed to his an unknown number." Hey it's Jimin, I need to talk to you tomorrow." I held back a gulp as I read the message.

Oh crap.

"Ah, well you can talk to me now, we have about ten minutes before the class starts." I proposed but he shook his head and looked around."-in private." I nearly threw up then and there.

I was scared?!

The hell!

I'm god damn PD for gods sake!

"Is that so?" I flinched, trying to smile." Follow me." My stomach dropped as he spoke. His voice was rough and threatening, nothing like the first time I met him. His gaze alone could force me to oblige." Un huh." I nodded sharply and rubbed my eyes in frustration. The only other time I had ever felt like this was when Yoongi had my mouth covered with his hand.

He took my wrist harshly and pretty much dragged me out of the library. He let me go once we left the library. I very reluctantly followed, hoping this conversation was going to go well.

We stopped in a long, empty hallway that connected the classrooms and the library. He looked around, making sure no students or teachers were there." Seo-Yun." He starred at me, intensely." That's my name." I responded sarcastically, covering my fear.

"I'm just going to cut to the chase right now-"

"Isn't it a nice day today?" I interrupted, pointing out to the window." Seo-Yun....-" I did some random dance move which was extremely embarrassing." I'm practicing my dancing, wanna see my choreography?" Please just say yes. I looked at him with pleading eyes." I worked really hard on it." His face softened before coming straight back to a stone cold gaze.

"Seo-Yun." He pushed me backwards, until I hit the brick wall behind me. He put his arms on both sides of my head and leaned in close." Do not change the conversation" he warned." Jimin..." I begged looking in his eyes. "Squishy cheeks?" I tried again, making him frown." My cheeks aren't squishy." He sounded deeply offended." I went to lift my arm and approached my hand to his face but he quickly grabbed it, pulling it downwards.

"I'm going to say this once, and once only. I'm starting to lose my patience, you better not change the conversation again, understand?" He gazed at me firmly, a dangerous aura now surrounding his body. He put my hand to my side and proceeded to replace his arm to the side of my head.

"I want you to be completely honest with me-" he stopped, for impact. I shook my head as tears started to wind up in my eyes." S-stop Jimin....you're scaring me." I partly lied. Once again his eyes softened, as he signed." What am I thinking, there's no way you could have anything to do with .....PD...." he mumbled the last part, which I couldn't hear.

I sniffled and wiped my eyes. "I'm sorry I scared you."he smiled sweetly and pulled me into a gentle embrace." It's ok." My voice was muffled." Please don't do that again, I don't like it....." I pouted and sniffled once again.

Oh shit I have to keep this act up or I'll be screwed.

I gripped his shirt and cried silently. I could feel him grunt silently, regretting what he had just done. "I won't do it again, please forgive me." He pleaded and cupped my face in his hands. He placed a delicate kiss on my forehead which made me blush." Jimin-ah!" I chuckled.

He did that cute smile of his and kissed my forehead again. I was going to complain again but he interrupted me." Call me oppa from now on?" He smirked." What the hell! Why would I do that." I muttered, embarrassed." Because I'm older then you, and you're like my younger sister." He pet my head." No bloody way, in your dreams." I cringed. He pouted and whimpered.

"Please! That would make me so happy!" He winked." Please." He tried again, kissing my cheek this time." Fine....."

"Fine what?" He smirked. "Fine.....oppa...." I blushed and cupped my face in my hands. I was about to speak again but was interrupted.

"What are you guys doing?"

--------------------------
Like/Comment/Share