24

Chapter Twenty.Four- Speak and I'll kill you
-------------------------------------------------------

Jung Seo-Yun
-----------------

"Please tell me you're not my dad." I could see him smirk through his mask.

I shook my head and closed my eyes. "I can't believe it." My heart started to sink as I drowned myself in tears. "Seo-Yun..." I could here Yoongi whisper. "How have you been, daughter?" He asked slyly." You asshole!" I screamed, my voice already dry from the sobbing.

"Now, now, no need to get mad sweetheart, it should be a sweet reunion." I scoffed.
"How about you dig yourself a hole, place yourself in that hole and die." I retorted.
"When did my sweet little girl become so rude?" He asked scolding me.

" I hate you bastard." He glanced at the others in the room, then he looked back at me.
"How about we talk privately?" I shook my head and smirked." We have nothing to talk about. Whatever you say, I won't believe." He laughed sickly." Then if I said I'll kill your friends, you'll think I'm joking?" He fake smiled." You wouldn't..." My jaw clenched.

"Oh I would darling. I'm not who you think I am."

"I know that." I chuckled dryly. "Well, I hope you enjoy your time here, for a few days before I have the pleasure of cutting that neck of yours." I gulped." Why do you want me to die. I've done nothing to you." He laughed once more." Why!? You ruined my life! When you were born, you caused so much trouble and now that you're all grown up, you still cause so much trouble. I didn't want a daughter like you. " I whimpered and looked down at my knees.

" That's a weak reason to kill someone. This is exactly why I hate you. You are selfish, you only think of things that benefit yourself. When you left my mother all alone to take care of me by herself, how do you think she felt! You left because you had too much to deal with because of me?! So your logical decision was to leave all the work for your loving wife when she was already woking so hard! You piece of shit! You heartless devil, you sick bastard! I DESPISE YOU!!" I cried.

"Put her and the others in a room and lock them up, I don't want to hear another word coming out of this child's mouth." He ignored me, turning around leaving.

Yoongi walked up to me, brushing his hand through my hair." I'll get him back for saying that, you can count on it." He promised. I sobbed some more as I looked back at him.

"Yoongi, please explain everything to me, I deserve to know. Who are all of you, why are you all here right now. Why is that disgusting man here? Tell me!" I pleaded.

"I will." He lifted my arm up." Let's go." I nodded as I started to follow the six men. Each of them held a girl and lead them to another room.

They took me out of the room and left the girls on their own. Yoongi walked me over to another room in which there were already a few chairs. Jimin untied me and motioned for me to sit down.

"Alright, I'm all ears." I stated sternly." This is going to be a lot to take in but here goes." Yoongi started.

"All six of us are actually FBI agents."

----------------------------------

Hahaa PLOT TWIST take that!!!!

--------------------------
Like/Comment/Share