16

Chapter Sixteen- Speak and I'll kill you
-----------------------------------------------------

Jung Seo-Yun
-----------------

Being the very mature, sensible person, I pushed him and ran away. My face felt hot and stuffy. I ran to the bathroom, checking my face in the mirror. Yep, it was bright red.

"Ahh! What the hell! Why did I run away!? It's just going to be harder to face him now." I was worried about the whole running away and completely forgot that this asshole was the leader of the Mcfreaking mafia.

Just when I developed feelings for someone, they turn out to be my enemy. I though I promised myself that I wouldn't trust another man after that. I frown at the memory.

'I'm just going to get some groceries, I'll be back soon, remember to always be safe and have good manners with your mother.'

'I will!'

My mum held me tight against her, crying.' Mum, why are crying?' She shook her head,'It's alright sweetie, It's nothing.' She looked over at my dad, who was slowly drifting away. That was the last time I ever saw him.

I hope that man went to hell, leaving my mother to look after four year old all by herself. I hated him with a passion, but I hadn't seen him for years, who knows, he might be dead.

I opened the tap on and splashed water on my face. I wanted to trust Yoongi. I felt like he was being sincere when he said he wouldn't hurt me.

"Seo-Yun are you there?" I heard his voice coming from outside the bathroom. I didn't make a single move, just breathed. "Please. Give me a chance to explain! I really don't want to hurt you, I didn't chose to be in the mafia, I didn't chose this life. " I slowly walked out the bathroom to see Yoongi panting. He let out a sign.

" I'm sorry if I surprise you." He said, walking closer to me." I couldn't help it...." he apologised." It's ok....Ha not, what the hell!? Why are you even in the mafia you ass. I started growing attached to you for some reason and I though we clicked you know, but then you turn out to be my enemy, what the hell." I cupped my face, holding back tears.

"I know! That's exactly how I feel! I didn't want to believe you were PD when they asked me to investigate you! I was actually going to kill you before going to the library but something stopped me, I don't even know what." He looked down." Well, you've already tried to kill me a few time huh." I frowned." Yes, but now I actually want to protect you. In a month....in a month, I want us to team up, so we can kill off the rest of the members, I know everything there is to know about the mafia. We would make a good team."

"Why? "I asked, still shocked." Because, I don't want to do this anymore....kill thousands innocent people. I already have enough blood on my hands, and I don't want you....to get hurt. " I wanted to believe him.

"How do I know that this Isn't one of your tricks again?" I replied sternly." I promise." He held up his pinky and put it in front of my face." Are you serious? We are not promising something this serious over a pinky promise." I said as I pushed his hand away.

"What, you want me to make a contract?" He replied sarcastically." Hmm, that's not a bad idea." I agreed. He gave me an 'are you serious' look and shook his head. He put up his pinky again," I, Min Yoongi, promise to fight the mafia with Seo-Yun even if it kills me." He said sincerely." Alright, I accept, but this is your last chance. I don't trust anyone easily, so consider yourself extremely lucky."

We pinky promised." I forgot to ask, what did you do with the abducted teenagers, I swear if you killed them, the deal is off." He shook his head." No, they are being held hostage in an underground base." He answered.

"Guess we'll start with rescuing them then." I smirked, cracking my knuckles.

---------------------------------------
Hello everyone, I won't take too much of your time but I just wanted to remind you all to keep healthy! keep voting-*cough* I mean keep studying!

I wanted to apologise for making this story go so quickly. I feel like I rushed things a bit but you know what, I'm just gonna roll with it because that's what I do best!

Anyways, I'd like to finish this A/N with a few Jin joke,

1) What do BTS put in their coffee?

SUGA

2) What do you call an alligator in a vest?

AN INVESTIGATOR

3) What is Taehyung favourite food?

poTAEtoes

4) What type of noodle would Jungkook be?

MAKNAERONI

5) How do you count cows?

WITH A COWCULATOR

6) Doctor:*arrives late* Sorry for the wait!
Jin: Its alright, Im PATIENT.

7) Why don't cannibales eat clowns?

BECAUSE THEY TASTE FUNNY

I hope you all enjoyed that, tell me on the comments if you knew all of them and which one your favourite is <3

Laterz!