30

Chapter Thirty- Speak and I'll kill you
-------------------------------------------------------

Jung Seo-Yun
-----------------

I smirked.

"Finally." I internally celebrated. My ears were glued onto the vent, desperately trying to hear every word.

"Next Monday, we plan to attack Seoul, I need to assign you to different areas. This needs to be a smooth operation. " I held back a scoff.

I peered through the small gaps of the vent, noticing Yoongi's hidden smirk. He seemed like he was going to take action soon.

While my father turned around to get some files, Yoongi motioned to Jimin.

'Now' he mouthed. Jimin nodded and smiled. Not a kind smile, but one filled with malice. During my time with Jimin, I completely forgot that he was the strongest member. Therefore, I was confused and a little bit shook-to say the least- when he full on attacked my father.

"What the hell!"  He shouted, as he was roughly pushed to the ground." Jimin, now." Yoongi ordered." I know."

Jimin pulled out a revolver and put it up to my fathers head." Jimin, What is this?" He angrily retorts, his glare piercing right through Jimin. "Don't move, or I'll shoot." Jimin smirked as my father obeyed.

Of course this was too good to be true. He tripped Jimin and stood up, pulling out a handgun from his pocket." Don't move...or I'll be the one to shoot." He chuckled, proud of his comment.

Jimin didn't seem too happy about being tripped. His eyes had completely changed. They weren't the ones like before, they were darker. The atmosphere felt tense because of the continuous starring.

None of them made a move.

Well that is until a shot fired. A loud crack echoed in the room as a wisp of smoke escaped from the gun barrel and the single bullet connected with it's target.

Someone had shot my father and it wasn't Jimin.

"Yoongi." I breathed, looking over to Yoongi holding his gun towards my now wounded father.

"Why yo-!" He suddenly gasped for air, as he cupped his stomach with his hand.

"You'll regret this!" He croaked, losing consciousness.

My father was dying.

He was finally going to be out of my world completely.

They went up to him, making sure he was dead. "Seo-Yun, you can come out now." Yoongi said, shocking the others except Jimin. I forgot they didn't know that I was still alive.

"Rightio." I kicked the vent wide open and jumped out of it.

They all sighed." I knew you could've died so easily! Yoongi would never hurt you." Hoseok smiled.

"Well I sure hope he wouldn't." I smirked. He scoffed." Of course I wouldn't."

Jimin coughed." Not to break your moment, but there is a dead body right next to us, we should go." We all nodded before running out.

"We need to go through to the main hallway, which means there are going to be people there. You're still dead, can't have anyone seeing you." Jimin teased, smirking towards me.

"Haha, very funny shorty." His smirk immediately turned into a glare." Says you! You're shorter then me!" He defended.

"Yeah, by like one centimeter." I retorted, showing him with my hand the height difference." See, nothing." I laughed." Shut up." He pouted.

"Let's go." Yoongi says, jealousy hinting through his voice. I chuckled slightly as I saw him glare at Jimin. In return he lifted his arms up in defense." Her fault." Then pointed up me.

"Please." I started to follow Yoongi, then the others joined us mocking Jimins height.

I smiled.

I'm glad I met these guys, they're really nice and fun to be around with. I'm glad they aren't really appart of the mafia.

----------<>----------

I hid behind the door, waiting for the others to signal to me. No one knew about my fathers death, so they could walk around like nothing happened. That made it easier for us to get to the exit.

"Hurry." I could see Jin-or Seokjin signal to me." ....Coming...." I looked behind and made sure no one could see me.

"Quick, quick, quick." I muttered to myself, making my way quietly to the others.

"Nearly there." I nodded as we continued to run. "This is exciting." I whispered, clapping my hands." You are very weird." Taehyung told me." How?" He scoffed." Do I really need to explain. I though for a second." Eh, nah. All Gucci." He face palmed" how are you so relaxed in this situation."

"Darling, I'm too far up this shit, I don't even care anymore." I said seriously, turning to face him. He just nodded, understandingly.

I spotted a bright exit sign and smiled." Finally!" The others just chuckled." We made it!" I whisper-shouted in joy." Yup." Was all Yoongi said, well it was all he needed to say. His smile spoke louder then words.

"Just looking at you being happy makes me happy, that never happens." He mutters in disbelief." I am just one hell of a charmer." I smirked while he chuckled.

Namjoon pushed the door open cautiously and made sure no one was on the other side. He nodded once it was 'ok' then we walked out before closing the door shut.

Boom! Take that mafia!

----------------------------

I'm sure that most of you thought that was going to end badly! But I thought not to do that because.....well I have no reason 😂

I sure hope you are enjoying the story! Finally hit 30 chapters! Whoop whoop!

Laterz~~