11

Chapter Eleven- Speak and I'll kill you
----------------------------------------------------

Jung Seo-Yun
-----------------

I'm being suspected? What the hell, I thought I hid it pretty well. How would they even know me? The only way I could think of was if someone got close to me, learned stuff about me, and then connected the dots.

His arm was still on my neck, but he didn't move. I locked my eyes with his realising something.

His eyes and hair was just like Yoongi's, that's funny.

"Apologise!" He demanded roughly, his cold breath hitting my neck. I flinched ever so slightly at his harsh tone but there was something I wanted, no, needed.

Who was under the mask.

I wanted to see his face.

I ignored his question." Let me see your face-" I asked, making him flinch." Why?" He asked chuckling." -only then will I apologise." I gave him an evil smirk and blowed cool air on his face." Sorry love, but I can't do that." He retorted." But-"

"-how about you show me your real face."

"What do you mean?" I asked innocently.

"Don't deny it, I know who you are."

"I'm Seo-Yun. " I replied smugly.

"Is that so?"

"Indeed."

"How about this-" I waited for him to answer impatiently.

"-If you tell me your hidden identity, I'll cut the ropes on your hands and keep you in a room, with food, and other necessities." He proposed.

The offer was a good one. I wanted to get out of these ropes, I could feel blisters already formed on my wrists-

But what would be the point. After years of being PD, trying to get the mafia destroyed, being a badass, a daredevil, a-you know what I mean, I was just going to give that up because I was in a tight situation. Since when do I ever do that. Just because this guy comes to my life and orders me around, I'll just give in?

No way.

No bloody way.

Keep dreaming Suga.

"Love, do you really think that I would tell anything to someone like you." I mocked him. He glares at me, letting go of my arms.

" Have it your way then." He said, as he pushed me back onto the ground. He turned around, which was his mistake.

I tripped him and ran to his desk, where there was a knife. I grabbed it with my mouth and sprinted towards the door. Now the obvious thing to do would be to open the door but my hands are kinda tied so I ran straight through the door, breaking it down.

"Whoops, see ya later sucker." I laughed glancing back at Suga, who was still processing what had just happened.

I cut the rope on my hands with skilful skill, ran past a few doors, and spotted a mask lying in the ground." Guess this will do." I tied my hair in a ponytail and put the mask on my face. I entered a random room in which I found old black leggings that looked familiar and a black shirt, that also looked pretty familiar.

Now I didn't look like Seo-Yun, I looked like PD. I made my way to the nearest door and fly kicked it open, noticing many heads turning towards me.

"I'm back bitches, missed me?"

--------------------------
Like/Comment/Share