2

Chapter Two- Speak and I'll kill you
------------------------------------------------

Jung Seo-Yun
-----------------

Those idiots have been at me for the past month now. Of course, not me as in Jung Seo-Yun but as PD. To be honest, I would love to just find them and kill them all but they aren't like normal criminals.....they're smart......and because of that, it's hard to find them.

 The latest encounter I had with them was when I was trying to defend the first girl abducted. She was a sweet girl from the neighbourhood. I happened to walk by a street near my house and saw her getting pulled into a black car. I had pulled over a mask and put my signature red coloured contacts in. I ran over to them and kicked the guy who pushed her into the car, but his partner had driven off.

I was so mad at myself. Not being able to protect someone taken in front of my very eyes, of course I'm not that dumb, so I did put a tracker on the car. I had been chewing on a piece of gum and inserted the tracker inside the gum then placed on the very edge of the window.

To my surprise, they didn't notice and I tracked them down to an old building, presumably an apartment of some sort. That's what everyone has been hearing in the news- The PD and mafia showdown, the battle, the...the attempt of finally getting rid of those scum.

The good news was, I did get a little information on the mafia. They have a young leader. I heard his voice. One I could never forget. It was an almost innocent, maybe sweet? But a hint of 'I could kill you at any moment, don't screw up'. I was not going to be deceived by voices or appearances, although I didn't see his face but I could tell he was in his early 20s, maybe even younger.

The bad news was that none of the abducted teenagers were there. Keep in mind that I decided to track them down a few weeks after I placed a tracker on the car so they unfortunately had enough time to abduct more. I wouldn't go into such a dangerous mission without a plan and it took me a while to figure out that the place the tracker lead me was a legitimate headquarter.

Fortunately, I didn't get too hurt. Only a few scratches and a stab wound in my upper left shoulder. I'm just thankful that it wasn't in any major organs.

I was so lost in thought about my encounter with the mafia that I forgot to 'Beware of my surroundings'. A a very sketchy black car pulled up behind me.

I couldn't help but smirk.

'Finally'

I mumbled to myself. If that's who I think it is, I'll get another lead. Should I pretend to be a helpless, innocent teenager?

Hmm, probably.

The car window slowly went down. They were obviously trying not to attract any attention from me. I glanced towards the car and noticed through the opened window, two men in black, with sunglasses and hats covering most of their face.

Is this finally another chance to get them?

I smiled to myself and continued walking to make sure they were following me. I stopped at a nearby tree to get some shade and got my phone out. I quickly glanced at them again and noticed they were still tailing me. I smirked and put my phone to my ear.

"Hey mother, I just wanted to let you know that I'll be coming home late tonight. I want to walk around the area to get refreshed. I've finished the homework I mentioned this morning." I said, a little louder then usual. Loud enough for it to be heard from the black car. Of course there was no one at the other end of the line. I wanted them to follow me. 

I continued walking down the street until I reached an alleyway for cars and pedestrians. I turned into it, hoping that the car would follow me. It did.

Perfect

I smiled as I noticed the street was deserted. I took a few rights and lefts, and then finally arrived at a dead end.

"I guess I'll just turn around?" I smirked for a few seconds, turned around and returned to my normal act. The innocent teenager.

I pretended to be shocked while spotting the black car. I couldn't see clearly through the tinted windows but I'm sure I saw one of the men smirk. The windowed had been closed which made it been harder to see.

Alright, let's get the show on the road.

"W-who are you?" I stuttered, almost to the point of tears. Two men, from the two sides of the car, got out and adjusted their black tinted glasses. What's with that? Do they think it makes them seem more intimidating?

"Come with us, and we'll make this easy"

--------------------------
Like/Comment/Share