I really couldn't think of a name for this chapter so this is the name

" I know you are locked in battle, however deep in your mind our mother has set the stage. Hear my voice." Klaus says to a sleeping Elijah. Quietly, I shake my head back and forth trying to dispel the red from my vision, covering my hand.Whilst Klaus continues to stare at his brother, I discreetly wipe my hand down the curtain, groaning when the blood stays glued to my hand.

Its like when you get nail varnish down your skin but you have ran out of nail varnish remover, and you feel like cutting your hand off just so you don't have to see it... No one else that dramatic?

"Our mother thinks she will win because she has left you alone, but you are not alone. Let me in." Klaus continues, leaning closer towards his brothers body. Soundlessly, Klaus places one hand on Elijah's head, the other on his chest and closes his eyes, leaving me to stare at him cluelessly.

" Let me help end whatever torment she has forced upon you." He says, his tone nearly as quiet as a whisper.

Raising my eyebrows, I pull Klaus away, noticing blood pouring from his nose.

"What are you doing?" I ask, catching the blood with my hand. With a pant, he finishes wiping the blood away from his nose, giving me his full attention.

" I'm trying to enter Elijah's thoughts to wake him." He says, disheartened. Feeling my heart clench at the sad tone to his voice, I peck his lips lightly, before pushing them more firmly against his. I bight his bottom lip lightly before pulling away.

"Esther's locked me out." He says, turning his gaze back to Elijah momentarily.

I stare at Elijah for a few seconds before addressing Klaus "What's the rash on his neck?" I question him.

" I haven't seen this since I was a child. Mikael would return home from battle more blindly temperamental than usual, and our mother would use the petals of a rare merlock orchid to put him to sleep. She would mend his mind with a spell, and then wake him with the roots of the same plant." Klaus says, a frown on his face as he stares at Elijah's body in detail.

" If she has access to it now, then maybe it also grows in the Bayou." He says, his tone lighting up with that of hope. I smile at his giddiness.

As he leaves the room to get everything ready, I stay behind a moment just staring at Elijah before casting my attention to my red hand. Soundlessly, I grab Elijah's old handkerchief, wiping Klaus's blood off of my hand, a frown growing across my face when I notice it's still covered in red.

___________________________________________________

My hand rests warmly in Klaus's as the both of us walk through the forest, looking for Elijah's special flower. Although Klaus won't admit it, the love and care he holds for his brother is easy to see and deeply admirable.

"Isn't this lovely?" Klaus asks out of the blue, causing me to stare at him curiously. He pecks my forehead, whispering into my ear to stay where I am and not to say at him, I nod, though I don't know why.

"Stop following us,"He snaps at someone I am yet to see,". I have no intention of taking Esther's bargain, and no desire to be remade a mortal being. Now, kindly piss off. I'm in a hurry to help my real family."

Klaus turns back to me, ready to walk away before said voice calls out,"You seek the merlock orchid." The voice states, stopping Klaus still in his tracks.

"How did you know that?" He says, turning his back to me again as I remain still like he said.

Klaus turns around quickly once more to grab my hand and pull him towards him in a protective manner. "I saw you carry Elijah home last night. Who do you think used to find the orchid for your mother to put Mikael to sleep? Without my help, you could search forever."