Body Guards

I sit on the couch, admiring the ring on my finger, Tyler sits next to me totally oblivious of it as he stares at his phone

I sit on the couch, admiring the ring on my finger, Tyler sits next to me totally oblivious of it as he stares at his phone. The main door opens, revealing my Mum and two men that I have never seen before.

"Who the hell are you two?" Tyler says, voicing my thoughts.

"Tyler, it's okay. They're here for your protection, Evie's too, I heard about your drowning scenario" she frowns at me as I glare at the men with distaste.

"Mum, if we needed a guard dog, we'd go hire a Salvatore." Tyler nods his head in agreement.

"More deputies?" Ty asks, staring at the two men.

"Not exactly." Klaus says, making an appearance with a hybrid following behind him.

"Should have known this was your idea." I shake my head, sighing.

"They're hybrids" Tyler points out.

"I should have killed you for the little stunt you and your friends pulled. Stopping my heart, leaving me in a coffin to rot." Klaus says, glaring at my twin. Brother-in-law goals.

" Yeah, well you used my body as an escape hatch, then kissed my sister. So, maybe we're even." I huff, of course I'm dragged into this...

" Not even close. But, you hybrids are a dying breed. I can't make more of you, and I won't have anyone taking liberties with the ones I have left." Klaus says, smiling at me before glaring at Tyler again. I glare at the two men who stand uncomfortably under my gaze.

"Consider them your new bodyguards." He says,about to leave the room. "Yes, Evie, that goes for you too." I glare at his retreating figure.

__________________________________________________________________

I sit, leaning into Tyler as he throws a football up in the air, both of us bored out of our minds.

"So, this is where you've been hiding, huh?" A familiar voice says to us, closing the door behind herself.

"Hayley?!" Tyler asks, excited as he rushes over to her, she winks at me.

" Hey, Lockwolfs!" She says as I scoff.

"Hayley, your puns are worse than Kol's... Just don't" I say, she starts to laugh

" Ass! I thought Klaus killed you." Hayley says to him, giving me a look as her eyes zone in on the ring on my finger, she gives me a look.

"I should have called" He says, apologetically. I snicker, watching him go red in the cheeks.

"From your trailer park in Florida? You liar!" She says, sounding more playful than accusatory.

"I'm taking this as my cue to leave." I say, standing up as two hybrids follow me out, I groan in annoyance.

______________________________________________________________________________