On a leash

Did you know that walkers cheese and onion are vegetarian friendly because I certainly didn't.

_______________________________________________________________________

"Don't mind me," Klaus says, walking up towards Damon and Elena as I follow, unwillingly might I add, behind

"Don't mind me," Klaus says, walking up towards Damon and Elena as I follow, unwillingly might I add, behind. Before you ask, I am the animal tamer... I'm going to keep Klaus on a lead all day and make sure that he doesn't kill any of my friends... Relationship goals, am I right.

"Klaus" Elena frowns but then smiles in understanding at me. You must be wondering, is it difficult to date the man who has a fetish for killing your friends. The answer is yes, yes it is.

"You gonna do this in the Grill? In front of everyone? It's a little beneath you, don't you think?" Damon grunts. Dam, I feel sorry for Damon, his life is almost as crap as mine, but, currently, we can relate over the evil brother's matter.

"I don't know what you are talking about. I just came down to my local pub to grab a drink with a mate and a literal mate." I groan as he drags me to a bar stool.

"Get around in, would you Tony?" Klaus says to his hybrid as I examine all of the day drinkers in disgust.

Klaus smiles, seeing that Elena is shocked.

" I'm surprised you stuck around town long enough for happy hour. "Damon grunts in annoyance, but then stares at me curiously, giving me the look to say that we are having words later.

"My sister seems to be missing. Need to sort that out." He sighs, and then he turns to me smirking, "And, I can't take Evie until she has finished her education." I groan in annoyance.

"Cute blonde bombshell, psycho. Shouldn't be too hard to find." I laugh, sending Damon a wink whilst Klaus's back is turned.

"Truth is I've grown to rather like your little town." He pauses." Think I might fancy a home here. Oh, I imagine you're wondering how does this is affecting you. The answer is: not in the slightest. As long as I get what I want and everyone behaves themselves you can go on living your little lives however you choose. You have my word. In the meanwhile I am literally sharing a bed with Evie" he smirks trying to get under his skin.

"What more could you possibly want?" Elena asks clueless. Klaus sucks in a deep breath.

" Well for starters, you can tell me where I might find Stefan," Klaus says, holding a single finger up while I spin around on my bar stool.

" Stefan skipped town the second he saved your ass," Damon says, clearly disappointed by his brother.

"Well you see that is a shame," Klaus says, faking a sad look. Without removing his eyes from Damon, Klaus throws a dart and gets a bulls-eye.

"Your brother stole from me. I need him found so I can take back what's mine." Klaus says, holding me by my shoulders to stop me from spinning around.