5

After school

Bendy pov

I was waiting for boris and alice in front of the school so we could head home together. I was so tired today seemed like it took for ever i just wanted to go home and sleep. "Hey bendy"i heard someone say snapping me out of my thoughts. "Oh hey cup" i said over to him."hey are you waiting on someone?" he asked me i notted "cool me too" he responded.....it went quite after that "so about earlier in the gym mickey didn't really mean that" he said trying to start of a conversation "i get it and tell him thit its ok No harm done" i said "hey bendy"i heard a familiar voice call to me i turned around and saw boris walking over to us. "Hey what took you so long?" "sorry i got cought up in something" "well where's Alice?" "oh she had to stay after school" "okay" i said. "So cup I'll see you tomorrow" i said waving good bye to him. i was about to walk away until i heard running coming towerds us i turned around and saw my math teacher ms.lavender. "bendy i forgot to tell you if you could tutor cup. He really needs the help" she said panting a bit "hey im right hear you know!" cup said offended when she said hiw much help he needed. I only laughed a bit before agreeing."great you can start on monday after school eather at homevor at school." she said before leaving to her car. "So I'll guess I'll see you on monday(its friday for them) " i said over to him "yeah see you on Monday"

Cup pov

I saw him leave with i assume his brother. I waited for my my own bro mug untill i felt my phone buzz. I took it out and saw that mug text me.

Mug:you can go home without me. I have to stay after school i got tutoring again.

Cup:okay I'll see you later.

I put my phone away and started walking home. I couldn't help but think about bendy again. He just seemed so perfect. I just want to be with him so bad. I sighed and walked to the front door of my house. "Oh hey cup" i jumped back a bit surprised. "Calm down it's just me" i heard them say i looked next to me and saw bendy thair. "Bendy what are you doing here?" i asked him "oh i live next door to you now" he said smiling a bit. I smiled my self. I couldn't belive we live next to each other. "Well goodnight cup" he said walking of to his house. I walked into mine and ran up to my room as fast as i could and looked out my window. No way i could see bendys room i could tell it was his since he started to chang! I felt blood comeing down my nose. I continued to watch him change untill i nearly fainted from what he had on. He only had on long socks pink panties for some reason and a white shirt that looked a bit small for him. I took out my phone and took a picture. I waa about to take another one untill he closed the blinds realizing they were open i floped on my bed and looked at the picture.

(i drew it)

(i drew it)

I blushed and put it for my background for my phone. I looked at my clock and it it still seemed a bit early but i decided to take a nap.

In dream

A saw bendy wearing the same thing as my last dream but instead he was on the bed. I walked over to him but realized someone was already thair with him"oh felix kiss me" he said and felix did so. I felt as if i was going to snap. "Oh felix i love you so much" "bendy lets start a family" "you mean right now? Okay" cup stared horrified as he saw felix start to take of the skirt and slid his hand in bendys panties and started to-not today guys;-)

Well sorry it took so long