2

No pov

Class had just ended and it was time for lunch. Jackie had just showed bendy to the cafeteria and were currently grabbing lunch "so want to sit with my friends" Jackie asked "sure I've been wanting to meet your girlfriend " bendy said walking next to Jackie. They sat down in a table with six people "guyes this is my old friend bendy" Jackie introduced. They just waved and said hi. "Bendy this is frann nick deedee sky Jack vincent and eve" she said pointing to each of them. "So where's your girlfriend?" bendy asked "don't you mean girlfriends" said nick smirking only making Jackie blush a bright red. "Umm their with cuphead they don't exactly get along with deedee and vincent" she said "why is that" bendy questioned. "Because I don't trust them they seem suspicious!" deedee said out loud "she's just overprotective and so is vincent" nick said looking at his phone. "So bendy can i see your schedule?" Jackie asked. "Sure here" bendy said handing over the piece of paper. " cool you have the same classes as me and felix" she said bendy was about to ask who felix is but was interrupted by a guy  "Guys come quickly thairs a fight " a boy said yelling loudly. "They ran over to a group surrounding two kids. Jackie ran through the croud knowing exactly what was happening and seemed to know one of those kids" Maria!" she screamed grabbing everyons attention. "Uhh...i...umm" the girl in a ponytail try to say to her. Bendy looked over at Jackie she was looked furious everone steped away from her. "WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT THIS!!" she screamed loudly making everyone step ferther back "look i can explain he was talking trash about me" the maria said trying to explain herself. This didn't seem to satisfy her only making her angrier. The other kid who was fighting maria spoke up "And is this suppose to be your girlfriend? She seems to cute to be with someone with you. Why don't i just take her off your hands?" the boy said walking over to Jackie. "Hey doll why don't we just go out sometime? " he said starting to grab her ass. Maria got mader at this the kids looked at her and then back over to Jackie she started to cry she then did something unexpected she punched the guy right in the face making him pass out. She ran out the cafeteria crying loudly. "Jackie wait" bendy said runing after her so did most of her friends. They searched for a couple of minuts until they soon found her in a room hugging a girl with long big curly hair with freckles on her checks and had a tooth gap . "Shh its okay im here " the girl said trying to comfort her. Jackie soon started to fall asleep in her arms the girl then stood up and carried her "hey guys" she said over to them "is she going to be okay Fiona?" said eve "yeah she told me everything im just going to bring her home and stay with her until she wakes up" "I'll tell the teacher" said eve. "You must be bendy Jackie told me about you. Sorry about this she was going to show you around the school but I'll tell felix to since you jackie and him have the same schedule" she said walking out the room. "Don't worry bendy she'll be fine in the mean time ill introduce you to everyone else" said deedee leaving along with everyone else. They all walked back to the cafeteria this time they sat with Cuphead and his friends they noticed maria looking down at the floor guilty. "Oh hey bendy. So what happened? I asked Maria but she didn't want to talk to enyone" he said looking over at her. "Well all i know is that thair was a fight Jackie got mad a guy grabed her inappropriately she started crying and punched him and ran away whare we found her with a girl named fiona and after that they left" bendy said explaining. "Oh...um well why don't we just finish lunch?" "uhh sure" they all sat down and started to chat. "So how was your first day so far?" cup said trying to start a conversation "well good so far aside the whole incessant" bendy said looking a bit nervous. Cup looked at him and thought he looked cute but shook the thought away" hey cup have you seen felix fiona said that he would show bendy around since apparently they have the same classes" asked deedee interrupting his thoughts. "Im right here" said someone behind her they turned around to see a cat guy. "Oh hey felix fiona said if you can show bendy around Jackie was going to do it but something happed" she explained "sure I'd love to" he said. He then sat down next to bendy "so bendy tell me about yourself" he said starting a conversation"well i just moved here with my sister and brother i like to draw and dance sometimes what about you?" bendy said nervously and blushed a bit "well i love to go on adventures and hope to be a explorer and write stores about it" he said excitedly. "That sounds cool always wanted to do something just as amazing" bendy said happily. Felix took a closer look at him and thought how young he looked "hey bendy how old are you" asked felix "yeah you seem pretty young to be a senior" eve said "well im actually 16" they looked surprised at his answer "how?" they questioned him. "Why are you acting surprised Jackie is the same age as me?" bendy said"oh yeah i forgot" eve said looking embarrassed. "We should get going were going to be late for class" felix said as everone started to leave. Cup watched felix leave with bendy for some reson he felt a bit jealous but brushed it away.

End of part 2

Sorry it took long
Picture above is Jackie fiona and maria that i drew. I have pictures of how some of the characters. look like you can check it out on Tumblr i-was-hear-before