3

No pov

Cup continued to look at them as the feeling grew stronger untill they walked away till he couldn't see them anymore. "Yo cup lets go" said one of his friends. They soon walked to their own classes but cup was thinking of bendy. He didn't know why he had a feeling every time he thought of him he couldn't help but blush when he thought about his big eyes his cute smile. He had a red face when he realized that bendy had a woman's figure, he was skinny but had wide hips and had plump thighs that he could imagine would have soft skin. "Hey cup you alright your bleeding?" his friend said snaping out of thoughts and quickly wiping the blood away. They soon reached the classroom and sat down. "Cup do you know were fiona is?" the teacher asked. "She had to take Jackie home she wasn't feeling good" cup explained the teacher notted and started the lesson. Cup wasn't really paying much attention the lesson seemed boring for him. Soon enough he fell asleep.

In dream

Cup was in his bed for some reason. He didn't really know what was going on until his bedroom door opened. "Who's thair!?" he asked nervously. The person walked closer to him and revealed to be bendy. But he was wearing a short pink skirt and some white knee high socks. Cup honestly thought he looked sexy. Bendy walked closer to him and sat on his lap and leaned closer to his ear and said "cup wake up" cup was confused until bendy started to shake him and telling him to wake up.

End of dream

Cup woke up startled completely flushed from his dream. "Cup are you feeling okay you seem feverish do you want to go to the nurse's office?" the teacher asked him cup shook his head no telling her he was fine. The teacher went back to her lesson and cup trying to stay awake and at least pay attention to the teacher. The bell soon ranged and everyone left the classroom. "Cup can i have a word with you" the teacher said. "Sure what is it?" cup said walking towards her. "You seem to be having some trouble with your work you might need some tutoring" she said over to him. "Well im alright with that but who will be tutoring me?" he asked "well i was going to ask Jackie from my next class but since she's not here I'll have to ask the new kid bendy. Ive seen his records and he's pretty smart for someone his age" she explained "well thats alright with me" cup said "I'll speak to him about it latet but for now you should head to class" she said as she prepared for the next class. Cup left to his next class which was history his least favorite class his teacher mr. Walt was such an ass. He sighed as he went in classroom and sat down. His teacher started the lesson but cup payed no mind and spaced out the entire class until they left he had one more class until gym.

End of part 3

Hope you like the picture i drew took me a while