4

Cup pov

Finally! Gym the one class i actually injoy. I start walking and took an seat with my other friends mickey oswald and my bro mug. "Hey cup" mug waved to me "hey bro" i said sitting next to him. "Hey guys have you seen the new kid?" said mickey over to them "yeah he's so short" oswald replied. "H-hey Cuphead" i heard someone call my name. "Oh hey Lily(random) " "i was wondering if you would like to go out some time?" she said a bit flushed. I wanted to say no but i didn't want to hurt her feelings. "Oh i...um-hey cup!" i heard someone call my name. Just in time too. I looked over my saviour. "Oh hey bendy what are you doing here?" i asked "im in a journalism class and they asked me to take pictures of the football team. You guys are in the team right?" he asked us. "Oh course we are cup right here is the captain" oswald said patting my back. "Well you guys mind if i take a picture?" he said holding up a camera. "Sure" we said in a union and smiled at the camra as bendy took the picture. "Thanks guys. I'll see you later" he said waving goodbye. "So his name is bendy" mickey said with a hint of red in his cheeks oswald laughed at his brother and started teasing him. "Is my lil bro in love" "stop i was just curious!" "come on admit it you love him. I won't judge you" "stop it i don't like him and i never will he's probably a lame nerd!" he shouted. "im standing right here you know" bendy said looking a bit upset. "Hey i didn't me-nope im not dealing with this goodbye" he said leaving out the door. "Hahaha!" i heard oswald laugh. "Thats not funny he probably hates me now!" Mickey said angrily. "Well why do you care unless......you do like him!" mug said "mug not you too!" i stopped listening to those dorks....but i felt strange for some odd reasone like i was angry but at who? oswald? No couldn't be him he doesn't like to make people mad except his brother.  mugs? Definitely not couldn't stay mad at him. But who?

Meanwhile

Bendy pov

I walked back to my class upset. "Bendy whats wrong?" felix asked me. "Nothing im fine" i said taking a deep breath trying to calm down. "Well if you say so. Oh did you get the picture?" he asked "yeah here" i said handing him the camra. "Thanks it looks great" he said giving me smile i felt my face flush a bit.

Sorry its short