1

Bendy pov

I had just finished unpacking and was exited for my first day of school tomorrow i was also kinda nervous too. But at least i won't hoave to go alone because my siblings boris and alice will come along with me too. So i tryed not to think about it to much. I decided to go down stairs to get something to eat after carrying all that stuff to my room. "Hey bendy" i turn around to see my brother boris. "Oh hey boris are you exited dor tomorrow?" i said as i continued to walk to the kitchen. "Heck yeah!" je shouted as i just giggled at his response. "What about you?" he said "well to be honest i a bit nervous" i said as i grabed an apple. "Well thairs no need no be nervous me and alice will be with you " "but were in different grades"said sadly "Well maybe they'll put us in at least one class" he said standing next to me. "I mean you are smart. And didn't you take a senyor class?" "ya why?" "well maybe they'll do the same. Your only in 10th grade and already taking advanced classes" "yeah your probably right boris" "thats the spirit" he said as he smiled at me. "Wait where is alice i havent seen her in a while" i said "she fell asleep. She got tired after all the unpacking we did" he said smiling."well i better get some rest to we got a big dy tomorrow" i aaid finishing my apple as i went to my room.

Next day

No pov

The three woke up and started to get ready for school. They ate breakfast and got in the car. "You guys ready to go?" boris said looked at them both. "Yeah!" they both yelled. Boris then drove to thair new new school. "Were here" boris said as he turned the car off. "Okay the principle told us to go to his office for our schedule" alice said as she got out the car. They proceded to walk in the school. As they reached the principle's office they nocked on the door. "Come in" he said as they walked in "you must me the new students here are your schedules " he said handing over the pieces of paper. "And bendy I've seen that you have taken classes more advanced for your age so you'll proceed to take more advanced classes. You are a veary smart young man" he said "thank you" brndy said as they walked out the door. "I told ya" boris said smiling "letts see our schedules" alice said "oh i guess we all have the same electivs" bendy said as they looked at the papers that raed that thay all have art and a journalist class the principle might have wanted them to be together. "And most of my classes are 12th grade classes" bendy said a bit relieved that at least he has some of the same classes as his siblings. "So geuss we have to go now" bendy said as they split up to their homeroom. Boris had science alice had history and i had language arts (sorry i don't know how highschool classes work) i walked towerds my class until someone bumped into him "sorry man" they said "its okay" bendy said "hey i havent seen you around here before" "im actually new here" "well were you heading?" the guy questioned "room 304" "thats my homeroom i could show you were it is if you want" "sure thanks" "by the way my name is cuphead but you can call me cup" "okay cup my names bendy" "well bendy you seem a bit young to be in the 12th grade" "well actually im in the 10th grade" bendy said nervously"really? You must be really smart then" "thanks but shouldn't we be heading towerds class were gonna be late" "oh yeah. Lets go then" after he said that they headed towerds class and opened the door. "Cuphead why are you late!?" the teacher yelled. " well i was just helping the new kid" cup said as he steped aside showing him bendy. "Alright then take a seat. Your lucky this time but next time your late your getting detention!" the teacher said angrily. Cup sat down and bendy took a seat next to him.

Later in the next class

"So whi do you have next?" asked cup "i have mr.Kane(lol all teachers random) mathematics" "cool me too" he said as they walked to the next class. As soon as they walked in a girl stood up and ran over to bendy and takled him to the ground. "Wtf" cup said. "Omg bendy i can't believe your actually here!" said the girl. "Wait you know bendy?" cup said confused. "Well of course i do we used to go to school together before i moved!" "yeah me and Jackie have known eachother since elementary" (lol random oc) "i hate to interrupt this moment but GET IN YOUR SEATS!" the teacher yelled. They all sat down bendy in between cup and Jackie. "So Jackie how do you know cup?" bendy asked "well im actually dating one of his friends" she said as she she blushed a bit. "More like two" cup said as he smirked "what you have to tell me all about it!" bendy said a bit loudly until he realized the teacher glaring at him "mr.bendy i get that your new but its not the right time for gossiping" the teacher said as the class started to laugh and bendy started to smile as he tried not to laugh as well. " if you think this is funny then why don't you solve the problem" the teacher said pointing to the bord wich showed a complex problem that left most kids confused just looking at it. Bendy walked up to the bord and solved the problem in 10 seconds. "Their i sovled the problem " bendy said as he walked back to his seat leaving most of the class and the teacher speechless. "Well done couldn't done it better myself" Jackie said

End of part 1 hope you enjoy