Kisses

"I thought you were dead!" I whispered.

"That makes two of us." He said as he hugged me back.

"I need help." I spoke.

"I know. The lessons will start in the morning."

Neither one of us spoke after that. We sat in silence and I held onto him for awhile. He made me feel safe. Safety was something I hadn't of had in some time.

"We need to get back to camp." Peter said as he caressed my cheek.

I stood up and took his hand in mine and we walked back to the camp.

Once we got there, the fire was already started.

Tootles ran up to us. "Are you guys married?" He asked.

"Oh no!" I said as I released Peter's hand.

Peter just laughed. "No, but we will be." He whispered in my ear.

He chuckled then walked over to The Lost Boys. I sat on a tree stump and thought of what Tootles had said.

Do I love Peter? Does he love me? Are we supposed to be together? I sighed heavily and looked up at the starry night.

Send me a sign. I thought.

Please, God, Zeus, Universe, Adonai, Buddha, anyone out there. Please send me a sign of what I should do with my life.

I sat and waited for a few minutes, nothing happened. I was very frustrated.

"Peter, I'm going to sleep. I'm very tired." I said to him over the Pan Flute being played.

"Then get on with it." He said.

"Douche." I murmured as I turned around and headed to my tent.

I took off my clothes and folded them neatly and placed them in my pile, leaving me in my undergarments.

"You know, you look better like that." A voice said behind me.

I turned around to see Peter.

"I'm sure I do, in your eyes." I said as I rolled my eyes. I bent down and picked up my nightgown. I slipped it over my head, but then quickly took it back off.

I glanced over a Peter watching him eye me. I walked over to him in my underwear as his eyes trailed my body.

"W-What are you doing?" He said as I got closer.

"Oh my! Did I make the great and powerful Pan stutter?" I asked shocked.

"Psh. No. I don't stutter. I'm a boy, but a mature boy." He said.

"So a man?" I asked smiling.

"I am not a man! I am a boy who has no responsibilities and runs around and has fun." He said.

I got closer to Peter and twirled his hair in my finger. "I know, Peter." I whispered.

"Clara, put on your nightgown and get to bed before one of The Lost Boys see you and I have to rip off his head." Peter said.

I giggled. "Yes, sir." I said as I hugged him and kissed his cheek. "Good night." And with that I put on my nightgown and crawled into bed.

"Such a tease." He murmured as he walked out of the tent.

I closed my eyes and grabbed the blanket and pulled it over me.

"Clara." A voice whispered.

I shot up and looked around.

"It's just me again." Peter said as he emerged from the shadows.

"I forgot to give you this." He said as he held up an acorn and a thimble on a chain.

"Someone once told me it was a kiss, before I knew what a kiss really was. I always thought of it as my sign, but if you wear it, then nothing bad can happen to you. Even if I'm not around." Peter said as he put it around my neck.

I looked down at it and smiled. "Who gave it to you?" I asked.

"My mother." He said as he smiled.

"Oh Peter, I can't accept this! It was your mother's!" I said as I quickly took it off.

"No, no, no!" He said as he grabbed it and put it back on.

"My mother told me that one day I would meet a special someone, and to give them this necklace. I'm gonna take a wild guess and say you're my special someone." He said and he smiled again.

"You're so smooth with the ladies." I giggled.

"I'm being serious." He said sternly.

I looked at him as I placed my hand on his cheek and pulled him down to sit on the bed and slowly kissed him on the lips. He moved his hands up to my hair and I moved mine to his neck. We kissed for a little bit and Peter moved his hands to the bottom of my nightgown and he tried to pull it over my head. I pulled away and smiled at him.

"That's enough action for you, tonight." I laughed.

Peter groaned and rolled his eyes as he changed and got in bed with me.

He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Thank you for the kiss, Peter."

"Which one?" I felt him smirking.

"Both. You are my sign." I said to him as I looked up again.

"Goodnight Clara, I love you." Peter said.

"Goodnight, Peter." I said back.

___________________________________________________________________

A/N: Guys I am SO sorry for not updating, I've been really busy, and a lot of things have been going on. I have some things to tell you.

1.I have a twitter for this fanfic which is @iloveyourobbiekay if you would like to contact me, you can do it there. Send Fan mail, Fan edits, Fan whatever! (I really enjoy fan edits though!) (:

2.I'm putting "Asylum" on hold for a little bit. It's not necessarily "on hold" but I will be updating it less than "SMPP"

3.I LOVE YOU GUYS! Thanks so much for reading and voting and commenting! *kisses*