Loving With Daggers

Peter was grinning like an idiot.

"H-How did you find me?" I said shocked at his presence.

"Oh, dearie. This is my island. I know where everyone is at. Especially my girl." Peter said as he started to walk towards me.

"No! Get away from me!" I yelled.

"Clara, what's wrong?" Peter asked.

"I saw you." I mumbled.

"Really? Well what exactly did you see?" Peter asked teasing me.

I raised my head up and looked him dead in the eye.

"I saw you kissing Wendy." I said with venom in every word.

His face went white.

"Damn it Clara, I told you to walk back to camp! Not follow me!" Peter yelled at me.

"Are you fucking kidding me!? You're getting mad at me!? Because I just so happened to see you making out with my best friend and then declaring your love for her!? No! Bullshit!" I screamed at him.

By now Tink had came up to me and wrapped her arms around me. The tears were now spilling down my face.

"I thought you actually cared." I whispered.

"I do care. I just had to see who it was that would break the curse. But I hoped it was you." Peter said with sympathy in his voice.

"I think you better leave." Tink said.

"Hey, fairy, or no I'm sorry you're not a fairy anymore. This doesn't concern you." Peter said.

"Yes, Pan, it does. She's my friend. You need to leave." Tink said annoyed.

"This is my island!" Pan yelled.

"Peter! Stop!" I yelled.

"C'mon Clara. We're going to camp." Peter said grabbing my wrist and began to pull me to the exit.

Tink grabbed my other wrist and yanked me back. "No she's not going anywhere with you."

"Listen Tink. You really don't want to get on my bad side." Peter said.

"Wouldn't be the first time." Tink replied.

"Let go." Peter spat pulling me with him.

But yet again Tink yanked me back to her. "I'm not letting her go to a monster like you! Look at you! You're a bloody demon!" Tink yelled at him.

Peter let go of my hand and out came a purplish fog and he moved his hand towards Tink. Sending her flying back through the air.

"Peter!" I yelled at him.

He walked over to her and put his dagger at her throat.

I ran over to him.

"No! Stop! I'll go with you if you don't kill her!" I yelled at him punching his arm.

He looked over to me then back at Tink. He then released the dagger from her neck picked me up and flew to camp.