Lost, Lonely, and Love.

Song for this chapter-So Cold by Ben Cocks

I was was wandering around Neverland in the middle of the night looking for a place to settle in. I walked around lost for hours and never found a place to stay. I sat on a tree stump and sighed.

I began to look all around me and realized how dark and creepy Neverland truly was. I had no idea where I was in some strange land with teenage boys. Neverland started to get cold as I shivered. I stood up and kicked the tree stump knowing what I had to do.

"Peter." I called into the night.

Almost instantly Peter came in front of me.

"Yes?" He asked with a smirk placed on his lips.

"I-I'm sorry about earlier. I shouldn't slapped you. You saved me and I'm grateful for that." I said still shivering.

In Peter's hand magically appeared a blanket. Peter walked over to me and laid it over me.

"There." He said in a gentle tone.

"Thank you." I whispered.

He cleared his voice and straightened his back. "Now. Lets go to the camp. Let this be a lesson to not run away without me." Peter said in a harsh tone.

"I knew you couldn't be nice for too long." I mumbled.

"What was that?" Peter asked.

"Nothing." I said as we flew off into the night sky.

When we got back the camp was silent.

"Are all the Lost Boys asleep?" I asked quietly.

"Yes. They went to their tents awhile ago." Peter said.

"Were you asleep when I called you?"

"No. I was waiting for you to come back or to call for me." Peter said.

"And if I wouldn't have came back or called?" I asked curiously.

"Then I would've stayed up all night."

I stayed silent after that. Peter is the most bipolar creature I have ever met. He's killing people and yelling at me then he's staying up all night waiting for me and protecting me from rapists. I just don't understand.

"You need to be punished." Pan said.

"What for?" I asked innocently.

"You disobeyed me. You ran away from the camp without my permission and you slapped me." Pan said.

"You slapped me too." I said.

"Yes, because you called me a man. Never ever call me a man. You may call me many things. But a man is not one of them." Peter said harshly.

"And I said I was sorry." My voice started to raise as I got madder.

"Shh. You'll wake the Lost Boys. Come to my tent and we'll discuss your punishment." Peter said as he walked to his tent.

I would much rather stay out here in the open...just in case. I mean the last time I was with a boy alone in the tent...

But Peter interrupted my thoughts as he turned around and said "Are you coming?"

A/N:Pretty short chapter! Sorry! I'll try to update tomorrow. But if I don't...Merry Christmas! Over 200 reads! That's amazing! Please Vote & Comment! I could always use some suggestions! 🎄😁