My Peter

"We need to move faster." Wendy yelled at me.
"I am right behind you." I yelled back. I can't believe this bitch thinks she's in charge here.

"We're almost there."

I put a little pep in my step as I thought of Peter. Why was he here? What had happened to him? I began to think of all the horrible possibilities when Wendy interrupted me of my thoughts.

"Here." She said quietly.
I didn't speak. I sat there staring at the cave. I didn't know how to go in until I heard a yell.

"Wendy, that's Peter!" I yelped.

"Shut up! Unless you want them to take you too."

"I'm going in."

Wendy grabbed my arm and pulled me back. "No you're not."

I yanked my arm away from her. "Yes. I. Am." I spoke sternly.

"Clara, no." Wendy said as she stepped in front of me.

"With all due respect, that is my true love in there. And I'll be damned if some little bitch is going to stop me from going in there and saving him. Now, step aside or I will make you move aside."

Wendy stared at me and slowly moved to the side.

"Wait. Take this." She said as she handed me a knife.

I took it from her and slowly stepped past her to go save My Peter.

*

As I crept in I heard two men talking. I knew Peter was around her somewhere so I quietly crawled around. I saw a room to the back of the cave that was lightly lit with some candles. I made my way to the entrance when I saw a cage.

Peter was of course inside it. His head was drooping down, hands tied behind his back. I shuffled over to the back of the cage where Peter couldn't see me.

I gently touched his hand and he jumped up beginning to freak out.

"No! Don't touch me!"

I sprang up and stepped out where he could see me and grabbed his face through the bars. "Shh, Peter it's me. Calm down."

His eyes widened as he saw me. "Oh Clara, you need to get out of here. They will hurt you, please." He begged.

"We're fine. I have a plan." I said as I kissed him and ducked back behind his cage.

"I'm going to cut these ropes first. If someone comes in just act like I'm not back here. Okay?"

"Okay. And Clara?" He said.

"Yes?"

"I love you."

I smiled as my heart felt warm and fuzzy. "I love you too, Peter."

I began to cut the ropes.

(A/N): Surprise bitch, I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me