The First We Hear of Wendy.

I don't think I'm going to be putting songs with my chapters anymore...I don't think people even listen to it...lol.

___________________________________________________________________

I pushed Jake off of me.

"Alright, what do you want with me? Sex? Go find another damn girl. I know I'm not the only one on the island!" I yelled at him.

Jake got off of the ground.

"No, actually you're in trouble. You think I'm the bad guy, but really it's Peter."

"You expect me to believe you!? You tried to rape me!" I yelled.

"Shh. Peter will come in here believe me we don't want that." He said.

"Actually, I do. Peter!" I called.

"You idiot girl!" Jake said as he tried to find somewhere to hide.

Within moments Peter was in the tent.

"What do you-" Peter cut himself off. "What the hell are you doing in here?" He spat at Jake.

"I'm just trying to warn Clara of how much of a monster you are." Jake grinned.

"I'm not a monster! Now get out of my tent before I rip out your fucking heart...again." Peter yelled.

"You've been a monster ever since Wendy left." Jake said.

Peter ran over to him and slammed Jake up against the wall.

"I told you to never mention her!" Peter screamed.

"It's true! We used to be best friends. You, me, and Felix. Wendy was our mother and you let her leave!" Jake started to cry.

I just sat their astonished of what they were both saying.

"She wanted to leave! I wasn't going to keep her her against her will! She had to be with her brothers." Peter said.

"And now you're trying to replace Wendy! With her!" Jake said as he pointed to me.

I am not! You don't even know what-"

"ENOUGH! Both of you just shut the hell up!" I interrupted.

"Jake. Just get out. And don't ever come back." I sighed.

"But-"

"No. Now get out." I said and Jake walked out of the tent.

Peter looked at me and started to smile.

"What?" I asked the grinning idiot.

"You know? It's kind of hot how you took charge." Peter smirked.

"No. You get out too." I said as my cheeks started to get red.

"Last time I checked this is my tent." Peter said as he started to walk towards me.

He pinned me up against the wall.

"Why do you always do this? I already told you I'm not attracted to you." I said annoyed. But deep down inside me I knew I was attracted to him.

The way his brown hair lays perfectly. His eyes always piercing green. His pink plump lips. Always smirking. His shoulders, very stiff and stout.

"Clara?" Peter said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Y-Yeah?" I stammered.

Shit.

"I don't think I ever told you this...but I have powers." Peter said his face inching closer to mine.

"No shit Sherlock." I giggled.

"Sassy. But you want to know one of those powers?" Peter asked.

"Sure. Since I'm just dying to know." I said rolling my eyes.

Peter leaned in to my ear.

"Reading minds." He whispered.

My eyes widened.

"You can-"

But Peter's lips cut me off as they crashed into mine.

___________________________________________________________________

A/N:Again not that great of a chapter but I hope this chapter made sense. My mind is kind of all over the place. I'm sick so yay.