“How may I help you?” The cashier said in a fact preppy tone.

“Umm we would like 10 orders of the chicken wings please.” I said ordering double because we are all really hungry. 

“But there is only 5 of you?” the cashier said.

“Look dude we just want our chicken. So give it to us!!!!!!!!!!!”  I said.

The cashier looked frightened but did as told, “That’ll be $45.50.” he said. 

I gave him the fifty and we moved to the side to wait for our food. While we stood waiting for them to make our order I heard a voice say, “Those are the girls that came into our dressing room today, and that is the girl who flipped out over a hoodie. Lets go talk to them.” the dude who had on my hoodie said. 

I think his name is Andy. 

“Okay Andy lets do that.” Bryan said. So I was right his name is Andy. 

I could hear their footsteps getting closer to us. I finally turned around when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I saw Andy, Bryan, and that other dude I’m gonna call him Bob.

“Umm.. Can I help you?” I asked trying not to sound rude.

“Yes, Yes you can. So enlighten us what is the name of your band?” Andy asked.

“Our band name is Louder Than Noise.” I answered.

“Why did you name your band that?” Bod asked me.

“Because that is what we came up with one day in Algebra 1.” I answered easily.

“Hmmm.. How long have you been a band?” Bryan asked.

“We have been a band for 3 years, but we have been friends for our whole lives basically” Beth said.

I didn’t realise that they had all turned around after I started answering their questions.

“Well you go out with me?” Andy asked.

I took the liberty to answer this one, “Nope, and you know we are only 15 and well Rox here is 14. You know that right?” I asked 

“Hmm.. No no I didn’t know that.” Andy said. 

After Andy had made himself look stupid on camera our order had been called. So the girls and I went to get our order and left for the bus.

(Andy’s POV) 

After the girls had walked away we ended the interview and I went back to the BVB bus and sat on the couch. When Ashley walked in the room.

“Hey, Andy how was the interview?” He asked

“It was good. I saw the girls that were in our dressing room earlier. We talked to them. Did you know that they are all 15 and the youngest one is 14. Their band name is Louder Than Noise.” I told Ashley.

“Wow dude I guess we can’t have any of them.” He said 

I nodded.

We sat there in silence until we heard commotion outside to bus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What will happen?

Is the commotion related to the girls?

Keep reading and find out?

~CrashnBurnLover