Chapter 11

"You have got to be kidding me!" Stacy gave me an incredulous look.

"I'm serious, Stace." I convinced her.

"Meg, you are telling me that you just kissed your ex whom you really abhor and even said 'yes' to his dinner invitation. And now you want me to believe that you're talking serious?" She asked unbelievably.

"Yes, because that is the implausible truth." I stated the fact.

"Oh.. My.. Gosh.." She said as slow as she could.

I nodded.

"Tell me more information about this please, I deserve it." She said.

"Every time I'm with him, I feel so happy and secure. Every time our skins touched, I can feel a spark. Every time he held my hand, I feel shivers down my spine. I shouldn't feel this Stace, but I do. I try to deny it, but it is very noticeable. I don't know what is happening." I explained.

"Shoot! I know! Omg, I knew this would come."

"What?" My eyebrows wrinkled in confusion.

"You are falling in love with Nathan. Again."

"No!" I was frightened by her words. "Never. Maybe, it's just normal for me to feel this because he is my ex."

"Deny all you want Meg, I know you too much." She smirked.

I feel my heart beats faster. I have a great fear that she is right.

She can't be right. No, I can't fall in love with Nathan.

"Stace, if you're right. What would I do?"

She laughed. Great, really great, she can still manage to laugh with these problematic situation I have.

"Stace!" I shouted in chafe.

"Fine," she tried to desist from laughing. "All you have to do is accept that you are falling for Nathan. Just go with the flow. Follow what your heart tells you, but don't forget to bring your brain with you." She shrugged.

"I know you're my bestfriend, but seriously, you give advices that sometimes suck." I shook my head.

"Yeah, the feeling is mutual with you." She giggled and I gave her a fake glare.

I know Stacy's advice suck, but my decision is to take it. I have to accept it and just go with the flow.

We don't know, maybe this story has a happy ending.

------------------------------

I am a kind of teenager who is secretive to her parents or guardian. Aunt Rica doesn't know anything about my high school life nor my love life. She doesn't even know my reputation or my so-called title 'Miss Playgirl' in school. If Aunt Rica is unknowledgeable about my life, my mom is beyond her. She is not here and she is busy from work. Thus, she has no idea about how my life is going on.

"Megan?" Aunt Rica knocks on the door.

"Come in, Aunt Rica." I permitted.

"Wow, you look beautiful." She gave me a compliment.

"Thank you. By the way, can I go out tonight? Someone invited me for dinner."

"Sure, and that someone is downstairs already. What was his name again?"

"Nathan," I muttered.

"Right. You know what, he really looks familiar. I think I've seen him here a few years ago. I just couldn't remember it."

"Yes, he is a good friend of mine back then. Their family migrated to another country. But he came back and now, we're reunited." I lied. I couldn't tell her the truth. What would I say? Nathan is my ex and I'm having dinner with him tonight because I think I'm falling for him again. Hell, no.