Chapter 1

"I've been texting you, but you don't even care to reply. I tried to call you, but there wasn't even a time that you answered. You even declined most of it. What's wrong Meg?" I hear his voice croaked as he was talking to me. The sadness and disappointment on his face is absurd. It's too much drama. As usual, being me, I don't feel any single pity on him.

"Don't give me these dramatic lines, Aaron. I can't handle it, it's too weighty for my mind to absorb." I said in a calm tone, not even caring to look at his face. Instead, I continued looking on my iPhone, busy doing negligible stuff, like checking Facebook posts.

"You're unbelievable!" His voice raised, which made me stop, stare at him blankly, and raised my left brow.

Silence filled the air between us. And obviously, I had to make a way to stop it.

"Are you really that stupid? Or it's just your mind that lacks knowledge?" I questioned, in a very rude way.

I see his face fell, shocked by the words that for me, is not even that hurtful at all. "What?" He spoke.

"Obviously, my actions show that I don't care about you anymore, or even this relationshit. And you don't get it? Oh come on! Open your eyes, and see the truth." I answered, that made his jaw dropped.

"Excuse me? Are you out of your mind? I've done so much for you. I made a lot of sacrifices for you, yet you are telling me this?" Aaron's temper is rising, yet here I am, not even scared at all.

"Oh yeah, now tell me, did I ask you to do those things?" I asked, but he remained silent and I didn't get an answer.

"That's precisely my point. I didn't. So now, do you understand?" I said to him, but no words came out of his mouth.

Minutes passed and there was no conversation that had gone through between us. He was just there, sitting beside me on the bench, staring away. I, on the other hand, was using my phone and didn't care at all of what was happening.

It was dismissal when he wanted to talk to me, so I decided to agree.

"So, what do you want now?" Finally, he spoke.

"I want a break up." I said simply, no emotion of hurt nor sadness. Nothing, at all.

"If that's what you want," he sighed, "Okay." He finally said.

After a few seconds, he left, not hearing anything from me. So I guess, that was it.

I don't even know why I am like this. A rude, heartless girl. I never wanted to hurt boys' heart, but something in me tells me that I should. Maybe, for them to feel what girls feel every time they break their hearts. Maybe, for them to feel what I felt before.

I'm a girl with a stoned heart because I force myself to be. No feelings, no emotions, no love. I'm selfish, rude, and careless. I decided to be like this for some instances, for some reasons, and because I have to be.

People see me that way, and they judge me for what they see. But these things? These are only the things that I allow myself to show them. They don't know the truth behind that girl, they don't know me.

------------------------------

I headed home after that tiring conversation I had with Aaron. He's just another boy whom I played with. I couldn't believe that he took that relationship seriously.

I mean, I'm very well-known as the school's playgirl yet he still asked me out and tried to have a relationship with me. What was he thinking? He can change me? I think that's too impossible.

"Hello Meg," My aunt greeted me as soon as I entered the house.

"Hey Aunt Rica," I sat lazily beside her on the couch.