washing

This part is for Liboobai who wanted a Sabine chapter

Hera took a peg from a shirt that was on the clothesline. She placed the shirt in the basket where a stack of garments were already piled up. She tossed the peg into the box hanging from the clothesline pole.

"Hey mum" Sabine said as she approached Hera.

"Hey sweetie" Hera smiled.

"You want a hand?" The girl asked.

"That would be great thank you" Hera said.

Hera took the pegs from the clothes and passed them down to Sabine who put them in the basket and box. However, after a minute or two, Hera passed down a large white bedsheet. Sabine studied it for a few seconds before smiling.

"Woooooo!"

Hera looked down and what she saw made her smile. Sabine stood underneath the bedsheet, arms raised.

"Wooo I'm a ghost" Sabine said.

Hera chuckled, deciding to go along with the youths game.

"Where's Sabine?" She asked in mock fear.

"What have you done with her?"

"I ate her!" Sabine said.

"And you're next!"

"Oh no! I'm done for!" Hera said, doing her best not to smile.

"That's right!" Sabine went for Hera who side stepped the girl.

Something Hera forgot thought was that Sabine couldn't see. The girl accidentally stumbled and her shoulder hit the clothesline pole. She was thrown forwards and fell to the ground.

"Oh! Sabine! Are you alright?" Hera asked, quickly crouching beside her daughter and taking the sheet from her head.

Sabine looked a little dazed but seemed fine. She watched as Hera pulled up her sleeve and lightly prodded the girl's shoulder. Sabine winced and pulled away.

"There'll be a bruise by tomorrow" Hera told her.

Sabine nodded and Hera helped her up. The woman embraced the youth who snuggled into the hug.

"You've gotta be a little more careful Sabine" Hera told her.

"No promises" Sabine smiled.

"You're gonna be a lot of trouble at Hogwarts aren't you?" Hera asked.

"Oh without a doubt, yes."