Ezra Grylls

~ Cause I feel like I've barely written about the pets of the Jarrus household.
Note: if you don't know who Bear Grylls is you don't understand this.

Chopper lay sprawled out on his mat in the sun. Stretching his legs occasionally and yawning. Revealing his sharp teeth. Ezra and Sabine crept forward, the girl holding Kanan's video camera.

"I'm Ezra Grylls, and here you see Chopper; the orange version of 'Grumpy Cat' in his natural habitat" Ezra said, putting on a British accent.

"We must be very careful approaching this beast. One wrong move could cost me my life. I'm gonna try to tame it."

Ezra edged a little closer to the big ginger cat, hand outstretched.

"I'm a professional at this type of thing, don't try this at home" Ezra told the camera.

Chopper opened a bleary eye and gave a soft hiss.

"I've been spotted, run!" Ezra said, already taking off down the hall with Sabine right behind.

Chopped rolled his eyes.

'Crazy kid' he thought before curling up into a bizzare position and falling asleep again.

Ezra and Sabine went into the Jarrus's Owlery. Sato stood resting on his perch, head tucked into his wing.

"I'm Ezra Grylls, I'm approaching a wild animal known as the Sato Owl. These things are incredibly territorial. I'm expecting an attack of some kind" Ezra whispered.

"Never approach these birds without a mouse and always make sure your not mistaking a Barn Owl for a vulture. They will eat your brains like zombies would."

Ezra stepped on a floorboard that creaked and Sato looked up.

"I've been spotted yet again, run!" Ezra said tossing the mouse and running.

Sato caught the rodent in his beak and rolled his eyes.

'Crazy kid'  he thought, eating the snack.

Ezra and Sabine stood in the yard.

"Okay, it's recording" Sabine whispered.

"I'm Ezra Grylls and I'm at the edge of Forest Death. This place contains the worst type of creatures. No one has ever survived going in there alone...OOF!"

Sabine quickly turned the camera as Ezra was tackled by brown fur and tried to resist laughing. Mira stood over Ezra, licking his face.

"I've been attacked!" Ezra yelled, trying to keep his British accent while laughing himself.

"I'm being attacked by the Queen Beast from Forest Death!"

'Queen Beast from Forest Death?' Mira wondered with a smile.

'My pup is rather creative sometimes.'

"I'm Ezra Grylls!" Ezra yelled while giggling.

"Goodbye!"