Part 16~His Cuteness~

I slither inside Ale still whimpering as I look down"Shh" I hold him close"The scary men are gone" I said as his head nuzzles in my chest making me smile."To think if I stoned you...you be gone..." I look away as he continues nuzzling. "Alright sweety bed time " I smile.

Ale starts to suck his thumb and snuggling close falling asleep causing a small Aww to escape my lips

I gently set him in the bed laying beside him"Good night my sweet boy" I smile as my own eyes slowly drift

~~~~~~
The sun slowly rasies as my eyes open. The bright sun showing through the window.

I gave a long tired yawn rolling over in bed and falling asleep again. The rest soon leaving as I feel something fall on my back and soon jump up and down.

"Momma! Momma!" A small voice calls making my snakes hiss as I look up seeing my little Ale jump up and down "Mama! Mama! Wake up its time for breakfest" He said pulling my arm.

"Later Ale it's barley past Dawn" I yawn pulling my arm away covering my face with cloth

"Mama I know you have your cloth over you no matter if I can not see!" He whines

I sigh sitting up"Fine get some berries but follow the trees and the marks I left for you" I instruct as he quickly nods and heads to the door paying his hand against the stone wall.

"Careful son I don't want wolves attacking you" I call seeing him leave.

I do worry some on how he runs off alone but he surprisingly showed me he can be trusted. I once followed him into the forest seeing he followed my marking I clawed along the trees and gathered some edible berries.

I sat up petting my tired vipers my index rubbing against thier scales made it calm them. I moved my body up to look around the stone home looking over the small wooden sticks Ale has collected.

He has always liked collecting them and to pretended he was a mighty warrior.

The only worry I have is he try a sword like those awful mortals.

The sound of his small feet running back brought a smile to my face.

My eyes watch him come toward me as I hold out my arms grabbing the little one before he ran past and tickled his stomach making a suprised laugh.

You can't run from me" I kissed his cheek as he kisses my nose back.

"I love you mama!"

"I love you too " I smiled to my sweet Ale.