Part 8~My Sister Stheno~

I now am at the edge of earth where no human dare approach unless by a follish hunter. I began to feel the child shiver only having little clothing as I hold him close arms holding him in a sercure hold seeing my home ahead but stop as the vipers hiss. I look around for a hunter but stop only to see familer dark olive eyes looking from a hedge as my gordon sister approaches me.

"Stheno what do you want?" I hissed not in the mood for her to ruin my time with my little one.Her scaley face showed a large grin as she approaches me looking at the sleeping child. "Is this a new part of our collection?
Euryale will love to crush this one once it is stone"She smiles making me growl

My Sisters are also like me with the vipers upon their heads and if anyone one was to look upon them they also change to stone except me which I usually do not enjoy.  they maybe like me but they annoy me the only thing we have in common is how we feel about Mortals. "This is mine and nethier you or Euryale will touch him" I said changing my legs and walk to my home leaving Stheno in confusion.

I get inside looking for something to wrap the child in as he shivers trying to stay warm by moving closer to my chest. I look up and smile as I hurry getting an out cloth from an old dress I once had but was ruined when a hunter slashed it leaving a large hole in the center before he was turned.

I wrap him tightly and immediately the child stopped shivering making me smile as I look around for some where to lay the child. I get as much of old clothing I can (which was not much given I need to make more) and set it in the center of the floor and set the child on it as it's eyes were shut fast asleep.