Part 12~My Focus~

I finally remove all the things inside I yawn tired. Again I wonder why I am doing all this but shake it off and sigh"Alright little one time for your na-"My eyes widened seeing the child gone!

I look around scared and see the back to my garden slithering outside. "Little one!...Little one!"
I call my heart racing as I look around scared but my eyes spot him as he crawls toward a solider I froze who's sword was low toward the ground where the child was about to crawl right through.

I moved fast grabbing him fast pulling him away. He started to cry making me frown,"It's ok little one quiet down"I said making him turn his head in my direction as he reaches touching my face a smile coming on his face"Ma..Ma" He said making me smile the next thing I knew he was snuggling close.

I smile giving a laugh"If you weren't so cute you be in so much trouble" I said trying something I saw a mother do once.What was it called?... Oh yes tickling.

I saw the child close his eyes giving a laugh as I gently tickle his belly. I than remember I haven't named him yet. Hmm... "What about Ale?" I smile as he laughed and smiles

''You like that name? Huh? You like that name?" I asked in a silly voice making the child laughed putting his thumb in his mouth the cutess way he could, I smile and come back inside and lowered Ale in the crib gently as he reaches up at me and I smile as he finds and holds my pinkie in his tiny hand. I smile tears again leaving my eyes.

I at least can say I have changed a little but just to my Ale no one else. The rest are nothing but dumb mortals.