Part 14~My Absences~

I slither inside as fast as I could to see Ale gone!

I gasp and tears go down my eyes

I than hear his laughter and smile but stop realizing he is in my garden filled with statues of soldiers with weapons!

I slither fast outside my heart racing"Ale!" I hear his laugther as I slither in his direction

As I do I bump into a statue that slashes at my arm with it's sword I hold my arm "Ow!" I yelled I never rushed through my garden so I never hurt myself before

I hear the laughing stop turning into crying making me panic as I move through the statues his cries growing loader.

I finally get close but stop seeing him sit and cry he was sitting by a statue a large bruise on his head from bumping into it.

I was about to go to him when I see two more hunters heading to to him.

"A child!? What is a child doing here?" The older hunter with a gray beard said to his colleague.
''I am not sure but maybe it's parents left it here many do to children who have no sight" The younger hunter said pointing at the child with his sword.

"What should we do with the child?" The older one asked lifting Ale up making me cave my claws in the canvas I was hiding behind"Put it out of it's misery"The younger one said rasing his sword.

I saw this and lunged at the younger one hissing in his face he turning to stone than looked back narrowing my eyes at the older man covering his eyes still holding Ale.

I slither my tail moving me height in the air"Do you wish to live!?" I snarled

He shivers

Give me the child" I said holding out my arms. "Why do you want it witch!? All you will do is kill it why do you care!?" He yelled

Because he's mine!" I yelled

He grins as he throws Ale at me making me grab him.I smile holding him smiling as he fusses and whimpers in my arms."Shh shh" I coe as he calms down, I smile but than was frozen in place by the feel of a sword at my thoart....