ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ.

Ebony💙
Her Birthday🎈

Today was her birthday, she was turning eighteen and she wasn't feeling it at all. Yeah she was happy that she got to see another birthday but this year just wasn't the same. She had no friends, her grandma was sick and her parents wasn't there. She definitely felt alone, which was unusual for her because her birthday was always something she looked forward too.

She remembered all of her birthdays and even when her parents left her grandma made sure she still had the time of her life. This birthday Ebony wanted it to be the same, but she just couldn't shake that feeling.

Ebony felt like her life was in fucking shambles and there was nothing she could do but take that shit. The sun was beaming through Ebony's window and she just pulled the covers back over her face.

She wanted to sleep all day and just forget about this day. She sluggishly dragged herself out of bed and went to the bathroom. Her life was just fucked up at the moment and all she wanted to do was run away from it. She took her shower and did her hygiene.

She looked in the mirror and noticed tears coming from her eyes. She was honestly tired of crying. It seems like that's all she's been doing since she lost her friends and got the news about her grandma. It was time for a whole new scene. Ebony was ready to get back to being a boss bitch, on her shit.

Ok she didn't have friends, and her parents didn't want her but still she was a bad ass bitch, with a boss bitch mindset. She didn't have time to sit around and feel sorry for herself. It was time for her to get back on her shit.

Ebony quickly wiped her tears. No more crying over no fuck shit, she thought. "If it ain't about my grandma, then fuck it." She thought. She threw on some clothes and made her way to this new beautician she had come across.

Ever since she fell out with Shay she had nobody to do her hair. She had to get fine for her birthday. She hoped this lady knew what she was doing. Because Ebony would definitely fight her ass if she didn't.

She checked her phone and seen that Jayceon had sent her a video of him singing her happy birthday, she was shocked because she didn't know he could sing. She smiled and thanked him for the video. Ebony and Jayceon had got some what close when he seen her at the hospital. They had exchanged numbers and ever since he had been checking up on her and making sure she was straight. Ebony didn't mind because Gotti wasn't giving her the attention that she yearned for when it came to him.

Ebony didn't really have nobody but she was gone make the best out of her birthday if that meant she had to kick it with herself. She didn't mind being solo.

Finally making it to the beauty shop, she walked in and noticed that it was crowded but not too crowded. She took a look around and she was at awe at how beautiful and put together the beauty shop looked. It was very elegant and not trashy like the ones in the hood.

"Hello welcome to Kendra's do you have an appointment." The girl behind the desk asked breaking Ebony out of her thoughts.

"Yeah I'm looking for Kendra." I stated.

"Okay just sit right here and she'll be with you in a minute." The girl stated giving Ebony a smile.

Ebony had to get her hair, nails, feet, lashes and makeup done. She had a birthday photo shoot to get ready for. She was gone cancel because she wasn't even in the birthday mood, but fuck it, it is what it is now and Gotti had already paid for it, so she wasn't gone waste his money.

Even though he hadn't even texted her for her birthday. Ebony wasn't even stunting it though, because everything she was getting done Gotti had already paid for, so she wasn't spending her money.