Yule ball dance class

Start from the beginning

Hadrian had to resist rolling his eyes when Ron said to him "the girls have something inside of them but I don't think it's a swan". It was at that moment when McGonagall walked up in front of him and said "Mr Weasley up you get" Ron did as he was told and McGonagall leads him to the middle of the room. She then had him stand in front of her and said "now place you hand on my waist" Ron's eyes widened and he said "Where?!" and McGonagall replied "on my waist" he did as he was told and one of the twins' wolf-whistled and Ron turned around to go and hit them when McGonagall turned him back around and showed him the proper way to stand before signalling Filtch to play the music before showing him how to dance.

Hadrian leaned back to the twins and said "never let him forget this" the twins smirked evilly and said "Never!" once the music ended Ron went and sat down and McGonagall said "boys and girls on your feet" all of the girls stood up, while all of the boys remained seated. Neville looked around before whispering to his roommates and the twins "best to get this other and done with then to have another lesson" all five of the other boys nodded and told the rest of the house who stood up. All except Ron. Ginny made her way over to Hadrian. However, Hadrian walked over to Katie Bell and said "do you mind if I dance with you" the girl smiled and said "not at all, I'm afraid I won't be any good" Hadrian chuckled and said, "same here".

Once, everyone, had a partner to work with Filtch started the music and everyone started to dance. McGonagall started to patrol everyone correcting them where needed. When she reached Hadrian she smiled and nodded at the two before walking away. Once the session was over they all left the room they were in and went to the great hall.

They all went their separate ways and Hadrian walked over to the Slytherin table who looked highly amused. At the utter look of horror on Ron's face when he saw the dress robes his mother had sent him. Draco looked at Hadrian and as he sat down and said "so are we watching the memory" Hadrian nodded and left the room and headed to the room of requirement. After about 20 minutes did everyone else arrive.

Hadrian looked at Neville and said "where should we start the memory and where should we end it" Neville said, "start it from when McGonagall asked for all students from the third year up to go for a dance lesson and finish it just before she asked us to pick a partner to dance with." Hadrian nodded and removed the memory from his thoughts and placed it in a giant pensive. Everyone watched as the memory started to begin to play and placed their head in the pensive. They all arrived in the Gryffindor dorm room. Pansy was about to say something when there was a knock at the door. They turned to see Dean opening it and seeing a prefect telling him about the dance lesson.

They watched as all of the boys minus Hadrian talk for a minute before they saw Neville walk over to Hadrian and try to shake him awake. They saw Hadrian open his eyes and Glare darkly at Neville they watched as he took a step back from Hadrian and put his hands up to surrender and say "hey sorry for waking you up but McGonagall wanted everyone up for a dance class today" they saw memory Hadrian roll his eyes and groan before lying back into bed and going back to sleep.
They then saw memory Neville give a frustrated look to memory dean and Seamus who walked over to memory Hadrian and grab a leg each and begin to pull him out of bed.

They saw Hadrian grabbed hold of the bedpost with Neville was trying to remove his hold on the post and laughed while Draco smirked at Hadrian and said "you really didn't want to leave that bed did you" while Hadrian shook his head and said, "no I was comfortable and tired". The saw memory Seamus growing frustrated and heard him say "if we have to go then so do you" while memory Hadrian said back "you will never take me alive" causing the others watching the memory to start laughing even louder this carried on for three minutes before the three males gave up and memory Dean left the room.

After about 5 minutes of growing bored did the group see the door opening and two voices said "what do you need us to do Neville?" memory Neville pointed at memory Hadrian who had gone back to sleep and said "get him out of bed" the twins chuckled at the three boys who looked exhausted and said, "you do know it isn't that hard to get him out of bed, right?"