"You'll find out soon," He answered vaguely, politely ignoring my crack. "Seeing as we will be spending quite some time together in meantime, let's get to know each other a bit. You start."

Who was this guy? Clearly not a professional criminal. Whatever that was.

I gave him a dead look. "I hate chairs, ropes, and being kidnapped."

He nodded. "Check."

"I hate open windows too."

"Checkitty check."

"I also hate people who are vague."

"Are you flirting with me?"

"No!" I exclaimed, getting annoyed. "Is there anyone else I can talk to about this?"

"What, so now I'm not good enough for you anymore?" He cried. "And here I thought we were friends."

My face was blank. I have no idea how to interpret this guy.

"Tell me how long you've been spying on me," I demanded, switching tactics.

"How long? Don't you want to know why?" He asked.

"Ok, fine," I gritted my teeth. "Why."

"I'm just going to ignore that question," He continued on, seemingly oblivious to my scowl. "Let's go over the rules. Rule number one: Do as I say. And that's it."

"Gee," I said. "One whole rule? I don't know if I can remember them all."

"You've just made me add another. Don't annoy me."

Well I'm dead.

I huffed, squirming around to get more comfortable. "Can you at least tell me how long you'll keep me here? Or if you're going to kill me?"

"Are we still on that?" He asked, rolling his eyes dramatically. "It's been what- two whole hours since I've kidnapped you? Let's just bury the hatchet."

"I'll bury it in your chest."

He became amused. "How graphic."

"I get worse as time goes on. Better return me now, pretty boy," I warned.

He opened his mouth to reply, and then shut it again. A devious smile spread across his face. "You think I'm pretty?"

"Seriously?" I exclaimed, exasperated. "That's what you took from that?"

With a cheeky grin, he stood up, and went to leave.

"Wait!" I called. "You're not just going to leave me here, are you?" I gave a fake wince, trying to appeal to his human side, if he had one. "I'm getting sore."

"Well, that would be the general idea, yes," He responded. "But I guess I should show you your room now."

He went to untie the rope holding my arms in place, and I almost sighed in relief.

His arms flexed as his fingers nimbly untied the knots, and I forced my eyes to look away. Got to admit, he worked out.

When the ropes came off, I saw that my skin had been rubbed raw and was bleeding slightly.

"Ouch," I muttered, rubbing them. "Do you have any bandaids?"

"No," He snorted. "What do I look like to you? A doctor?"

"You look like a jerk." I muttered under my breath as he undid the final knot.

I stood up, testing my limbs, as he gave me a blind fold.

"Put this on," He said.

I raised my eyebrows. "First ropes and now a blindfold?"

"I have much experience with both of those things," He winked.

My face scrunched up in disgust, and he pretended not to notice.

I accepted the blindfold and tied it around my face, leaving just enough room at the bottom to see out of.

We walked down the hall and stopped after about four doors to the left. How big was this house?

Then, the guy opened a door and pushed me in, quickly shutting and locking it.

I scowled, ripping off the blindfold and tossing it over my shoulder.

Stupid blindfold.

I looked around the room.

Stupid room.

I was about to climb into the bed, when something small and round slid under the door.

My curiously peeked, and I turned to pick it up.

It was a silver circular container that fit snugly in my hand, with a sticky note on it, reading, Hopefully my heart will heal quickly as well.

I twisted it around and read the label.

Rope-burn creme.