20

Grayson P.O.V

I woke up from Kiwi's soft barking. I opened my eyes and Melanie was still asleep beside me. She's s'cute. I got up from the bed to feed Kiwi.
"Let's go bud." I said softly to Kiwi and closed the bedroom door. We both made our way down the stairs and into the kitchen. Kiwi ran straight to his empty bowl.
"Guess you're hungry." I said and chuckled. He stuck his tongue out and wagged his tail as I grabbed his food from the cabinet. I poured some dog food into his bowl.
"Here you go bud." I said and put the food back in the cabinet. I went back upstairs to Melanie's room.
"Hey ba-" I said, but she wasn't in the room.
"I'm in the closet." She said to me from her closet.
"G'morning hun." She said and kissed my cheek.
"Hey." I said back.
"I'm picking out an outfit for today." She said as she looked through the racks of clothes.
I nodded and ran to my room. I grabbed one of my hoodies that would be big on her and ran back to her.
"I think you should wear this." I said to her and handed her the hoodie. She giggled and took it from my hands. She gave me a peck on the lips and went to the bathroom. A couple minutes later she came back and it fit her like a dress. It was about mid-thigh. She looked adorable.
"How do I look?" She said looking at her from the mirror.
"Perfect." I said and wrapped my arms around her small body. I started planting kisses on her neck and up her jawline. She turned around and gave me a long and sweet kiss. I smiled into the kiss.
"What's so funny?" She asked me and started smiling too.
"It's just that, I'm so lucky to have you." I said and with that I gave her a long kiss.
"I gotta say, I'm lucky too." She said and ran past me to her phone.
"We gotta tell the fans that we're official." She said and went on her phone.
"Later." I said and took her phone out of her tiny hands.
"Ughh, fine." She jokingly groaned. I kissed her head and put my shirt on.
"So what are we doing today?" She asked me as we walked downstairs.
"We're going on a boat." I said to her as I grabbed an apple from the kitchen.
"Really? I don't know how to swim." She said getting a little upset.
"We're not going to be swimming. We are just going for a tour around Boston in the boat. There's also going to be Ethan and Cameron." I said to her and we sat down on the couch.
"I haven't seen Cam in so long, I missed him." She said with a small smile. Little bit of jealousy was in me at this point. I guess she saw it.
"I'm just kidding, babe." She said and touched my shoulder. I smiled at her and she gave me a kiss.
"When are we going?" She asked me.
"Around 2 p.m." I said to her. It was 11 a.m.
"Okay. Will they be there already, or will they come here?" She asked again.
"They will be there." I replied to her.
"Okay." She said and turned on the TV.

*A few hours later*

Melanie P.O.V

"Gray, is it going to be cold?" I asked Grayson. He was on his phone, on my bed.
"Well, you can just stay in my hoodie, and put on some jeans or something." He said to me sweetly. I nodded and grabbed some light blue jean shorts and put them on.
"How do I look?" I asked him. He looked up from his phone at me and smiled.
"Amazing babe." He said to me. I blushed. He came up to me and gave me a kiss.
"Okay, you ready?." He said to me as I finished putting on my black vans.
"Yup." I said and gave him a kiss on the cheek.
We headed to the door. I grabbed my wallet, keys and phone. We hopped in the car and made our way to the boat.

*At the area*

"Yo!" Grayson said to Cameron and Ethan as he held my hand. He let go and did the bro-hug thingy with them.
"Heyy." Ethan and Cameron said at the same time to me. They laughed for a moment and Cameron came in for a hug. I hugged him back. Grayson got a little jealous. Then Ethan came in for a hug. I hugged him back. Grayson seemed a little less tensed. I walked to Grayson and took his hand in mine. He looked down at me and smiled.
"So, let's go or nah?" I said to the boys. They nodded and we went to the boat. We all climbed in and the captain started the boat.
I don't really like boats. I was sitting beside Grayson, I basically climbed on top of him and hugged him as tight as possible. He chuckled and hugged me back. The boys were chuckling at us.
"What a fam." Ethan said and I heard a camera go off. I giggled.

*After the trip*
*At home*

"So how are we gonna break it down?" I asked Grayson. I couldn't wait much longer.
"Break what down?" He said to me as we plopped down on the couch.
"That we're official, duuh." I said and playfully rolled my eyes.
"Oh yeah, I don't really know." He said to me as he opened up Snapchat. He kissed me on the lips and took a photo of us like that. He captioned it "Mine 💕".
"Creative." I said and giggled.
"I wanna see you do better." He said to me.
"Competition I see?" I said and placed my hand on my chest, dramatically. He chuckled and nodded.
I decided to post a photo, from the boat, on Instagram.
(Imagine that is Gray and Melanie)

@MelanieRose : My boo 💕 @graysondolan 📷/@ethandolan

237k likes, 12k comments

@LovingMelanie : omg finally 💖
@ethandolan : about time 😡 no photo creds?
@MelanieRose : @ethandolan fixed 😎
@graysondolan : My snapchat was better 👌💕
@MelanieRose : whateva ❤

I looked at Grayson and smiled at him. He then leaned in and we kissed. Kiwi interrupted our moment by licking our faces. We started laughing. I turned on Stranger Things season 2. My eyes started getting heavy with each blink. I soon fell asleep.

A/N
Hope you enjoyed the 20th chapter. Sorry for any mistakes. Have an amazing day. Bye ♡