3

Grayson P.O.V

*The next day*

Today my twin brother  texted me that he will come tomorrow cause he is busy today.
I put on a pear of my dark sweatpants and a grey tanktop. I was on my way downstairs when I heard a door open. I turned around and saw my beautiful roomate.
"Morning" I said with a smile.
"G'morning" she replied with a little bit of a rasp in her voice.
"You want some breakfast? I'll be making some waffles" I asked her nicely.
"Sure, I'll be down in a few, I need to fix this.." she said pointing to her bed hair.
"Well I think it looks quite nice" I said with a little laugh.
"Yeah right..go make your waffles" she anwsered with a light chuckle.
And with that I went downstairs to make us both some breakfast.

Melanie P.O.V

I quickly hopped in a shower. When I was done with my business, I put my white crop top and some black leggings. I straightened my not-so long dark  brown and put on some eyeliner,mascara and darkened my eyebrows.
I was on my way downstairs when I heard Khaled-Silence ft. Marshmello blasting through the house.THAT'S MUH JAM.
I was dance-walking into the kitchen. I did a little dance and turned around to find Grayson standing beside the table, clapping. I bowed and couldn't hold in my laughter. We laughed for a little bit together.
"Okay, enough of this, let's eat the waffles before they get cold" I said and pushed through Grayson to sit down on a stool.
Me and Grayson already got along very well, like we've known eachother for years. But we only met yesterday.
"So any plans for today?" He asked all of a sudden.
"Well not really, just going to make a little trip to the grocery store to get somethings for the house that we need." I simply replied.
"I'll come with you, I'm sure you'll need some help with all of the groceries" he said, showing his arm muscles. Gosh they're so nice..
"Sure, why not, I will need some company I guess" I said and smiled. He replied smiling. Well I guess we're going shopping together.

A/N
Hope you enjoyed the third chapter. Wait for updates, I guess. ;)