9

Melanie P.O.V

I woke up on the couch, snuggled up in my cozy blankets. I fell asleep while watching Spongebob. I got up from the couch and went upstairs to the bathroom. I did my busness. I brushed my hair and then my teeth. I picked out some simple black ripped skinny jeans and a plain purple t-shirt. I went downstairs to make myself  a cup of sweet tea.
"Oh my gosh, you scared me" I said to Grayson as he sat on a stool with a cup of coffe.
"Well, goodmorning to you to, your tea is on the counter" He pointed to the tea.
"Yeah, g'morning, thanks" I said and grabbed my tea off the counter and sat beside him on another stool.
I took a sip of my tea and went on my phone.
"So how was yesterday?" I asked Grayson as I scrolled through my Instagram feed.
"Oh, it was nice, I guess. We danced a lot and had a couple of drinks." He said and chuckled. I just nodded and kept scrolling. I could feel his chin resting on my shoulder.
"So, I was wondering, maybe you wanna film a video?" He asked nervously.
"Sure, when?" I asked.
"Well we post on Tuesday" He checked the calendor on the kitchen wall "and since it's Monday, we can film and edit today, then just post tomorrow" Grayson said.
"Oh, okay then. Text Eth so he can come over in a few so we could start filming" I said, he nodded. I finished drinking my tea and removed myself from Grayson's embrace, which I didn't even know I was in, to get up and wash the cups.
"You might want to get changed atleast" I said and giggled. He was only in sweatpants and no shirt. He nodded, gave me a goofy smile and walked off to his room. While he went to get changed, I decided to go on Twitter. I saw a lot of random tweets, but one really caught me off guard.
@dolanlover : uh-oh, looks like Gray finally found a girl.. The fandom will go crazy.

1k retweets, 3k favorites.

(Imagine that girl is Melanie, btw I'm sorry if that girl is any of you, I just really think this picture is really cute. And the @ is fake here. Back to the story.)

What the hell? This picture was taken when me and Grayson went to the grocery store a few days ago. I didn't even realise there were fans in there. Gosh, I hope I don't get hate.
Soon enough Grayson finally came back downstairs and sat beside me on the couch.
"Okay, I texted Eth and he said he'll be over in about 3 hours cause he has stuff to do." He said as he sat beside me. I decided to show him the tweet that I came across.
"Yo, check this out" I showed him the tweet.
"Aww, we look so cute" He said and smirked at me. I blushed a little bit.
"I mean I'm the only cute one here" I said and fliped my hair. He chuckled.
"Don't you think you should adress the situation?" I asked him as I liked that tweet, cause I think it's cute.
"About....?" He waited for me to finish his sentence.
"That we aren't dating?" I replied with a questionable tone.
"Oh yeah, ok sure, just wait until we film that video. I'm sure there will be more accusions when the video is out." He said and laughed. I looked at him with a confused face.
"Oh really? What is the video going to be about? Maybe I'll change my mind?" I said sarcastically and giggled.
"Well you'll just have to find out, I guess" He said and smirked at me. I playfully rolled my eyes at him. He stood up and went to get his phone from his room. We then both sat on the couch, on our phones, as we waited for Ethan to arrive. Soon enough he did arrive.
"Alright let's get this over with." I said and stood up from the couch.

A/N
Hope you enjoyed the 9th chapter. Sorry for any mistakes. Don't forget to vote. Have an amazing day ♡