5

Grayson P.O.V

*The next morning*

I woke up on the couch, because yesterday we were watching Finding Dory.
I was about to turn so I could check the time on my phone. There was a light weight on me and I looked down. This was the most beautiful view I have ever woken up to. Melanies legs were thrown over mine, her head was peacefully laying on the top of my chest, her arms wrapped around my waist. My arms were safely wrapped around her tiny body. I hugged her tightly once more and carefully removed myself from her. She snuggled back into the blankets and covered her head. I think she felt my movements.
"G'morning, I'm such a mess right now" she said from under the blankets and I slightly chuckled.
"Morning, you are beautiful as always" I said as I layed beside her and wrapped my arms around her while she was under the blankets. I heard her lightly giggle.
"You are lying to yourself, but thanks" she said blushing after she got out of the blankets and hugged me back.
"Imma go make some pancakes, go get ready" I said as I got up.
"Whyyy, I just want to lay in bed all day.." she whined.
"Well if you want my brother to see you with bed-head, then alrighty." I said while laughing. She quickly got up from the couch and ran upstairs to get ready. I laughed to myself. I made my way to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for us.

Melanie P.O.V

I quickly got up from the couch and ran to my bedroom bathroom. I straightened my hair, brushed my teeth and went to my wardrobe to pick out something nice to wear for today. I picked out a yellow croptop, some light blue overalls and my white vans. I went downstairs and saw two Graysons in the kitchen. I thought I was  on drugs or something..
"Oh you're ready, breakfast is ready" said the real Grayson.
"Duuude, you didn't tell me she was that pretty" the other Grayson said. I playfully rolled my eyes and slightly blushed.
"Dude, you weren't suppose to say that.." Grayson said and nudged his twin in the side.
"I'm sorry for him. Sit down, let's eat." Grayson said nicely. I just smiled and sat down on one of the stools.
"So what's your name, beautiful?" The other Grayson said.
"The name's Melanie. And what's your name, less hotter version of Grayson?" I said and laughed a bit. I could see Grayson from the corner of my eye blushing.
"Well, that was mean. My name's Ethan, miss Melanie." He said and smiled. I smiled back and continued to eat my delicious pancakes. It was silent for a couple of minutes until Grayson said.
"So, to make this day less boring, we can go to the movies."
"Sure, what movie will we be watching?" I asked.
"Well we can go there and just see which movies are they showing" Ethan said.
"Ok, sure, when?" I asked again.
"Right after we finish breakfast" Grayson said smiling.
"Okay" I said and finished my meal. I washed the plate in the sink and went to go and grab my little backpack. In the backpack I put my wallet, phone charger, and of course, some snacks.
I came back downstairs and the boys were putting they're shoes on. When they put on their shoes, we headed out the door.
To the movies we go!

A/N
Hope you enjoyed the fifth chapter. Have a good day (: