8

Grayson P.O.V

*At the club*

We got to the club and the boys quickly went onto the dance floor and left me alone near the enterence. I decided to go to the bar and get a drink.
"Hey mate, you here alone?" The guy behind the counter said.
"Nah, my friends are over at the dancefloor, I'm just not in the mood to dance." I said blankly."I'd like a mint mohito" I then smiled.
"Coming right up" the guy said. I nodded and sat down on a stool.
After a couple of minutes later, my mohito came. I took a sip of it and it slightly burned my throat. I felt a light buzz in my head, but I just ignored it. I made my way to the dance floor and over to the guys. Ethan and Cameron were having the time of their lifes dancing. Jack was talking to some girl. I drank the rest of my mohito and immediatly, I felt so dizzy. I almost fell to the ground. I started dancing weirdly. Some girl came up to me and started dancing with me.  She turned around so she could face me. She was pretty and had a beautiful smile. She stared into my eyes and I stared into hers, her eyes were  deep dark blue and beautiful. Her gaze at me switched to my lips. I was confused a little bit but whatever. She then, out of nowhere, kissed me. I didn't kiss back. After a few seconds I backed up a little bit and she looked up into my eyes and gave me a little peace of paper.
"Call me sometime, sweetie" she said and then walked off to somewhere. I looked at the phone number and shoved that little peace of paper in my pocket. I went back to dancing, until I saw a familiar face. The familiar person smirked while looking at me.My face went pale. I could feel it. I quickly grabbed Ethan's,Jack's and Cameron's arm and practically dragged them all to the exit of the club.
"Dude, what's up?" Jack said annoyed.
"I saw ******** inside the club" I said out of breath.
"Let's get going home then" Eth said blankly.
"We'll drop Eth off at his apartment and then you Gray." Cameron said once he realised who the person was.
"Alright." I said blankly.

*At home*

I went back home to find Melanie sleeping peacefully on the couch and Spongebob   playing on the TV.
I went back quietly up to my room. I plopped down, face first, on my bed and drifted off to sleep.
I shouldn't have went to that club..

A/N
Hope you enjoyed the 8th chapter. Sorry for any mistakes in this chapter. Don't forget to vote.  Have a good day ♡