2

Melanie P.O.V

Well, here I am, standing in front of my new home.
All of the movers put all of my stuff in my room, so now I just have to unpack. My new roomate isn't here yet. I'm excited, I can't wait to meet her/him! Now I just need to unpack.

*3 hours later*

Finally finished unpacking all of my stuff. The new roomate hasn't come yet.
I put all of my clothes and shoes in my walk-in wardrobe closet. Already have my vanity set up with all of my makeup, which is not so much.
I changed into some more comfortable clothes. I put on a black crop top and grey joggers.
I heard the front door open.
"Is anybody here?" A male voice shouted through the house. I came downstairs from my room to greet the person.
"Hi" I waved shyly at the person.
"Well hello there" he said with a smile. His smile is so beautiful."I'm guessing you are my roomate?" He said with a questioning tone.
"I guess so" I smiled. I clearly wasn't expecting a boy to be roomates with me, but I didn't mind.
"Your room is up the stairs to the left"I said as he was looking around the place.
"Oh, thanks" He said with a smile. With that he went upstairs to his room. I went to the kitchen to make some dinner for myself, but since he just got here, I'm guessing he was hungry. I jogged up the stairs.
"Hey, you want something to eat?" I asked him.
"Sure, I'll be down in 1 hour, have to unpack" he smiled and showed me all the boxes in his room. I just nodded and went back downstairs to make dinner.

Grayson P.O.V

I finished unpacking my stuff in about an hour. Well that went well. I changed into sweatpants and a dark t-shirt.
I came downstairs and the good smell of pancakes hit my face. She was making pancakes. She was so beautiful since the first time I saw her when I came into the house. I don't really know her name, but I think we'll get along.

Melanie P.O.V

I made us some pancakes. I turned around to put some plates on the table, but there were already plates on the table, and he was sitting on a stool beside the table. He shot his head up from his phone and smiled at me. I smiled back at him, and put some pancakes for both of us on the plates.
We began to eat.
"So what is your name?" He asked me.
"Oh, my name's Melanie, what is your name?" I said with a smile.
"My name is Grayson, you have a very beautiful name" he said. I blushed.
"Thank you, Grayson." I smiled again.
"So how old are you?" I asked him
"I'm 17, on December 16 I'll turn 18. And you?" He asked sweetly.
"I'm 17 also, I'll be turning 18 on January 4." I answered and he nodded.
"So what do you do on your free time?" I asked.
"Oh I create videos on youtube with my twin brother, he should be visiting sometime tomorrow to check out the new place" He chuckled. "Do you have any house rules?" He asked.
"Well, I have some" I laughed. "You'll just have to keep the place neat and clean after yourself, if you'll have friends over, just let me know. Don't come into my room if it isn't necessary and don't go through my stuff. Simple as that." I smiled and he smiled back. "What about you?" I asked.
"Well it's all the same to yours" he laughed.
"Well okay then" I smiled. I washed my plate and dried off my hands.
"Well it is already 11 p.m" I said checking my watch. "I'm heading to my room and you can do whatever you do" I smiled. "Goodnight" He smiled. "Night" I replied with a smile.
Great first day with the new roomate.

A/N
Hope you enjoyed the second chapter, again sorry if it was too cringy and sorry for any mistakes