After Party

Two weeks after Elijah's birthday we were on the road again. We were only on the road for two weeks. Which is good for me because being pregnant on a bus with three kids two other females and three men were a lot to be around all the time.

This pregnancy is different than Elijah's. I was more open to cuddling and being close to Jimi all the time. But when someone else would touch me I hated it. They weren't Jimi. A hug now and then was fine but in the middle of a conversation and they touch my arm or feel my stomach... I've had enough. I wouldn't get mad but i'd have a look. The look said enough. Everyone was scared to touch me Beside Jimi and Elijah. The girls were fine most of the time unless they were whiny.

We did shows in a couple of states as we were walking out of the venue to leave I heard a man say 'I'll be with you soon my love'. I thought he was talking to me but I didn't stay long to find out. The day after that I got strange messages on my twitter and Instagram. From a stranger who calls me his wife and wants me. He says he's been watching me for a while and coming to get me soon. It's very strange but I ignore it.

I put my phone down after reading the messages and tweets and get up from my bunk. I walk to the front and see everyone is up. I walk to Jimi and sit beside him. He wraps his arms around me and holds me. My phone goes off again and I ignore it.

"Who's that babe?"
"Probably my stalker."
"Stalker..? You have a stalker..?" I take my phone and show him the messages. He was pissed.
"Karen you and Elijah are not leaving my sight. You should have told me."
"I did. I just got them this morning."
"Should have said right away. Not wait til you got another creepy message." Kimberly looks at us.
"What's goin on?"
"Karen is being stalked by this creepy guy. Thinks she is his wife. Says he's coming to get her soon."
"Should we call the cops?"
"I'm thinking about it."
"Woah, no cops. And I'm right here. Y'all can include me into the conversation too. I'm Fine. The baby is fine. Everyone here is fine. No cops."
"Karen-"
"No. I'm putting my foot down. No cops. Nothing happened. he's probably trying to scare me. It's not working."

We agreed to drop the conversation and discuss tonight's show.  Once all the detailed were figured out we just relaxed and enjoyed the quiet. Wait. It's quiet.
"It's too quiet... where are the kids?"
"Playing in the back... but you're right. It's too quiet." We get up and walk to the back. They were all asleep in the floor. It was the most adorable thing. Jimi got Elijah and put him in his bunk while Kimberly and Phillip got their two and put them to bed. We moved back to the front and relaxed.

Everything was going smoothly and we arrived at the venue. The crew set up the stage for soundcheck and the show. We stayed on the bus until they were ready for us. The kids woke up just after we arrived and wanted ice cream. Everyone was pretty busy at them moment. Jimi and Philip were polishing their guitars for tonight. Kimberly was in the middle of cooking, and Rebecca was in the shower while Steve was sleeping. So i offered to take them, once I said that Jimi was up and said he would go too. I look at him

"Finish polishing your guitar."
"Its okay. I can finish it later."
"Jimi I can take the kids out alone. I don't need a babysitter."
"I just wanna make sure you're okay and that you can handle all three kids."
"I have done it before. I can do it again." I help the girls get ready and Jimi gets Elijah ready.

Once they were ready I walked them to the ice cream shop I bought them their favourite ice cream and got myself one. We sat on a bench for a while just eating our ice cream and Elijah tapped in my shoulder.
"Ma..." I looked at him and he was pointing to a man taking photos of us. I couldn't see his face but I decided to take the kids back to the bus. I walked them back while they were eating. We got on and they sat down to finish and I went to Jimi who was putting his guitar away.
"Hey babe, back so soon?"
"Yeah... some guy started taking pictures of me and the kids so I brought them back."
"Is everyone okay?"
"Yeah we are all fine. Just got a bad feeling."
"Okay baby. Thank you for telling me. I love you."
"I love you too." I hug him and smile. I pull back so I can eat my ice cream. He smiles and kisses my cheek and finishes putting his guitar away. I walk back to the front and sit on the couch.