The Stalker

Jimi's P.O.V.

We just got off our tour and settled in home. Karen is a little nervous to go far without somebody with her. She doesn't let me or Elijah out of her sight. She has been getting messages and fan mail from an anonymous man for weeks. She has a stalker. I hate that thought. He would write to her and tell her they were husband and wife and that the baby was his and not mine. He'd tell her what they would do for their date night and get detailed descriptions. He said he'd be coming soon to get her and E and take them home. Karen was scared and I was scared for her and E.

Karen's P.O.V.

A few minutes later we hear a knock on the door. Jimi and I look at each other.
"Were we expecting company..?"
"I was gonna ask you that... I'll get it. You just stay here." I nod and watch him go to the door. He unlocks it and opens it.

An unknown man is standing on out porch with a couple cuts and bruises. He seems familiar but I can't place it. I hold Elijah close and stand up with him.
"I'm sorry for any inconveniences, I crashed my car and I am in need of some help."
I got a really bad feeling about this. There are houses closer to the road than ours and he looks like a business man he should have a phone. Jimi turns to me and I hold Elijah close. Elijah starts to cry and the man watches me with E closely.

Jimi looks back at the man.
"Come in, I'll take you to the phone. Karen why don't you take him upstairs and change him." I look at Jimi like I don't want to leave him. But he gives me the pleading look to go. So I nod in agreement and take E upstairs to his room. I kiss his head and sets him in his crib. I give him his Batman toy so he plays with it. I turn on the baby monitor and take the other one with me. I shut his door and goes back down stairs. I walk into the kitchen and the man is looking at Jimi while Jimi is sitting in the chair. They must have heard me cause they both looked at me when I turned the corner. Jimi looked scared and the man was standing there with a slight smirk. The man lifted his jacket to show a gun in the holster.
"Jimi..." the man watched me.
"I've finally managed to get close enough to you." Jimi looks at him.
"Please leave us alone..."
"Shut up. I've been waiting for this moment for a long time. I wanted to meet with Karen since you became famous. I'm your biggest fan Karen. I want you to know me as much as I know you."
"Your... your that stalker.."
"I'M NOT a stalker! I'm your husband." He made me jump some and Jimi looked at me. I moved closer to Jimi so I was next to him.
"I'm sorry... I have a husband and I would like you to leave please..."
"I can't... not yet. Not until I get what I came for." He Lifts his coat and grabs the gun so it's in his hands. Jimi reaches out and uses his hand to direct me behind the chair he's on.
The man sees that and looks pissed.
"Take your hands off her." Jimi finishes moving me behind him and then puts his hands up.
"I'm sorry... I don't want nobody to get hurt."
"I don't want to hurt nobody. But I will if I have too." I look around for a phone or something I can use to call for help. I see Jimi's phone in his back pocket. He's sitting down which makes it stick out some. I don't rush to grab it incase the man watches. I keep my eyes on him and puts my hands on Jimi.

The man was pacing back and forth and waving the gun around.
"I came to get my wife and kid and leave. I don't want to hurt nobody. But if you keep touching her the wrong way I'm gonna have to kill you. It's the only way." He was rambling on and I slowly pull the phone out of Jimi's pocket and look down to dial the number.
"Don't. Bring it over." I look up to see him aiming the gun at me. I moved slowly around Jimi bringing the phone to the kitchen island setting it down. The man grabs it and steps closer to me. Jimi stands and it spooked the man he aimed the gun at Jimi. I get watery eyes and look at Jimi.
"Don't hurt him!" The man looks at me.
"You're my wife I'm just protecting you."
"I'm not... I'm his wife... I don't know you... please..."
"Then I guess you'll get to know me. You will all stay here. No one comes. And no one leaves until you wanna leave with me."

He keeps the gun on Jimi.
"Go lock that door. Or I shoot him." I Does as he says and locks the door. He comes over to me and takes my arm and points it at me. Jimi is pissed but the man Smirks
"Now I wouldn't try anything. Or she will get hurt. Now lock the front door and all the windows. NOW!" I jump some and look at Jimi scared. He does as he says and locks the door and windows. He drags me into the living room and sits me on the couch. Jimi Finishes And the man tells him to sit on the chair beside the couch.
"Now Karen, sweetie. I wanna leave and go home with you and our son. Can we leave? I won't hurt him if you come." I look at Jimi and he shakes his head.
"Kare don't do it. Don't go with hi-" he gets cut off by the man hitting him with the gun.
"Stop! Please." I beg him to stop.
"Then get our son and let's go."
"O..okay."
"Karen no!" Jimi yells as the man aims the gun at him. I get up and carefully walk upstairs. I run into my room and grab my phone and run into Elijah's room. I call Kim.
"Hello Kiki."
"Kim..!?"
"Kare what's wrong you sound different."
"The guy who is stalking me is here... he has a gun and wants me and Elijah to leave with him or he'll hurt Jimi..."
"Karen... I'm gonna call 911. Try to stay where you are. Can you see his car..?" I move to the window.
"Yeah I can."
"Give me the model, colour and plate number and I'll tell them. If you can't stall him and have to go. They'll know his car. Karen I love you. Just hold on help is on the way."
"Thank you Kim." I tell her everything about the man and the car. I hang up putting my phone in my boot. I pick Elijah up and hold him. I hear the man yell for me and I go down with Elijah.

"There is my loves."
"Do you have a car seat...? He needs one..."
"I do. I already moved it from your car to mine."
"Okay... are you near a hospital...?"
"Why does that matter...?"
"Because I am pregnant and if I leave my home and something happens I need to know how far medical attention will be."
"You're having our second baby...? Why haven't you told me...?"
"I... I wanted to surprise you..."
"Honey I'm sorry. Let's get you home to rest then. Wouldn't want anything to happen." He keeps the gun on Jimi and Walks us to the car. He then puts the gun to me and I put Elijah in then I get in. He gets in and Jimi runs out the door as he drives away. The sirens of police cars are heard. I'm crying and the man has the gun pointed in my direction for the drive. The police drive past us and then turn around and forces the man to stop. He is apprehended and I get out getting Elijah and holding him close. We were on the main road by our drive way and Jimi ran the entire way out and came to us immediately. He held us and we Cried.
"I'm sorry... I didn't know what to do... I called Kim when I was upstairs... I'm sorry..."
"Shh Baby... it's okay... we're okay now... just breathe." He Kisses my head and holds us. He takes Elijah in one arm and holds me close in the other and we walk home.

After giving our statements to the police and getting everything settled. They left and we stayed together as a family for the night. We both put Elijah to bed and Jimi and I were pretty tired too. He was laying in bed as I was getting ready. I crawled in bed and cuddled against him. He held me close and rubbed my back.
"Shh... you're tense baby... you need to relax...." I just nod and hold onto him trying to relax. I ended up crying and him holding me tight comforting me. I eventually fell asleep.

I wake up with the man over me holding a gun to my head and covering my mouth. I was scared and frozen. I couldn't move or talk or do anything. Jimi was asleep next to me. The man whispered.
"You wake him or do anything with noise. And I'll shoot him. Understood?"
I nod and he removes his hand whispering more.
"Come with me." I get up and he walks us to Elijah's room.
"Get our son. And let's go." I pick Elijah up him still sleeping and we go downstairs. He takes us to his car and we get in and he drives away.
"Your coming home now. We'll live happily together. Just you, me, E and our baby." He smirked and started to laugh. I screamed.

I woke up jolting up screaming with sweat dripping down me. I breathe heavily and hear Jimi.
"Karen.... shh.... it's okay... it was just a nightmare. Its over. I'm here." He Pulls me into him and I hold him tight and start crying.
"shhh... wanna talk about it..."
"He... he came back... he took E and I..."
"He's never coming back. He's gone." Jimi Holds me and he eventually falls back asleep. I could not. I laid there thinking about it all. I go check on E multiple times through the night. I end up falling asleep on his rocking chair.

The next morning Jimi wakes up running in panicking and waking me. He continues to wake me up in the rocking chair every morning for the next week. I can't sleep and when I do it's always on the rocking chair. I get about an hour to a half an hour of sleep during the whole night. I'm tired and worn out and Jimi knows it. He can see it. I stay this way for a while before he talks to me. After we talk things start goin back to normal. The only difference is that we never left without one another. We made time to go as a family.