"Why don't we go see them? Please," Yeseul begged. Sehun didn't want to.

"Fine." Sehun turned the corner to get to the area where Yixing lived. They always would meet at his house if they weren't out—only because he lived alone. Sehun prayed they were out on the town, and if anybody was at the house, it'd only be Yixing. Sehun could handle him—he liked Yixing, even despite his horrible decisions.

Sehun reached for Junmyeon's hand. He wanted to hold it while he still could. That was another thing Sehun was scared of—what would Jongin and Chanyeol think of Sehun liking another guy? He knew Yixing would accept that fact, for he was just that kind of person. But Jongin was the judgemental type. And Chanyeol was just unpredictable.

They finally got to the nicer side of town where Yixing lived. With all the money he made selling drugs and what-not, he definitely put it to good use. That including an almost-mansion with several unneeded bedrooms and the biggest of living areas.

Once Sehun put the car in park, next to the black Audi, Yeseul nearly jumped out of the van. She almost loved Yixing as much as Sehun did.

"Do you want to come inside?" Sehun asked Junmyeon as he slowly let go of his hand. Junmyeon paused. "Yixing's good people. You'd like him."

Junmyeon trusted Sehun, so he believed that this Yixing person truly was a good man. He nodded, Sehun smiled.

Junmyeon walked slowly behind Sehun as they watched Yeseul hug the living daylights out of Yixing. He had a smile on his face, one that Sehun loved to see. It seemed to hide all the horrible things Yixing had done—his smile was the kind you just loved to look at.

Sehun finally reached the front door where Yixing was surprised to see the boy. Sehun greeted him politely, just like normal. Yixing smiled and welcomed him inside, just like normal.

"Who's this?" Yixing asked, gesturing towards Junmyeon. Sehun put his arm around the older, trying to look as least "boyfriend" as he could.

"My friend Junmyeon. He'll talk your ear off," Sehun said sarcastically. Junmyeon rolled his eyes.

"Nice to meet you, Junmyeon. Make yourselves at home," Yixing said as he quickly tidied up the living area. Yeseul lied herself on the loveseat, Sehun and Junmyeon sitting on the longer sofa. Yixing threw a pillow on the ground as he took a spot next to Sehun.

"What brings you here?" he asked. Sehun let out a deep breath before speaking.

"Just wanted to let you know I'm not dead. And Yeseul was just dying to see you." Yixing grinned at Yeseul as she gave him a wink. "How are things with Jongin and Chanyeol?"

Yixing shook his head as he reminisced all the crazy things those two were always up to. "They're Jongin and Chanyeol. And I'm still Yixing, making sure they don't do anything too stupid."

A painful stillness grew in the room. Sehun looked at Junmyeon, who was staring into the ground. He could tell Junmyeon was feeling uncomfortable. He started to feel bad. He wanted to hold his hand, but he didn't. He couldn't.

Yeseul stood, making her way towards the three boys. She took a seat on Yixing's lap, making him burst into laughter. Sehun shook his head at the crazy flirt his sister had been. She would do this with just about every male who crossed her path. And Sehun couldn't stop her—despite the fact that she had been doing drugs with a random guy in the basement of their last foster home together.

"I think you should celebrate Christmas with us, Junnie. I'm sure Eunmi and Dongchul would love you. Right, Sehun?" Yeseul explained as she cuffed her hands around Yixing's neck. He raised his eyebrows as he exchanged looks with Sehun.

"Only if his foster parents are okay with it, I'd love to. Is that okay, Sehun?" Yixing leaned forward.

Junmyeon was still staring at the ground.

"Of course," Sehun simpered. "Junmyeon. You come too, okay?" He gave Junmyeon the expression that said all Junmyeon needed to know, for Sehun couldn't say it out loud—I care about you. Junmyeon nodded with a small smile.

"Cool," Yeseul exclaimed as she jumped up from Yixing's lap. "It's a double-date."

Sehun froze, realizing what Yeseul had just done. Junmyeon had run out the house before Sehun could even blink. Yixing stayed quiet.

"Sorry." Yeseul followed behind Junmyeon. "See you this weekend!" she shouted before shutting the door.

Yixing stood up, Sehun doing the same.

"So that's why you've been distant," Yixing commented coolly. Sehun knew this wouldn't be a huge deal to him. He was one of those people.

"Sorry." Sehun made his way towards the door, but Yixing stopped him.

"If he makes you happy, then don't worry about me. Don't worry about Jongin and Chanyeol."

And that was why Yixing was practically Sehun's favorite human.

"Thanks. But if you'd keep this a secret, I'd appreciate it. On Junmyeon's behalf." Yixing nodded as he softly slapped Sehun's upper arm.

"Junmyeon, he's just...different. He doesn't really have a family. Life at home is rough for him, and I just need to be there for him right now. And in the future," Sehun explained as he looked back out the window, through the windshield of his foster parents' car. Junmyeon had quietly been sitting in the front and looking out the window.

"Of course," Yixing encouraged. "I saw the way you looked at him. I think you're good for each other, especially if he has a hard time at home." Sehun nodded as he smiled to himself.

Moments later, Yixing began to talk again. "I'll see you this weekend. Sorry, but you know your sister. You don't turn her down." The two began to laugh until Yixing motioned for Sehun to leave.

In the car, Junmyeon and Yeseul were quiet. Sehun then became angry towards her as he remembered what she had done. He knocked on the back window, she eventually rolled in down.

"Step out, Yeseul. Go chat up Yixing or something," Sehun commanded as he opened the door to the driver's seat. Yeseul sighed dramatically, getting out of the vehicle.

Junmyeon still had his sights focused on the front lawn. Sehun brushed his hand against Junmyeon's cheek, trying to comfort him. He barely moved.

"I don't like this," Junmyeon nearly whispered. His voice sounded shaky and dry. Sehun looked at the floor of the car, trying to comprehend Junmyeon's statement.

"What do you not like?"

Junmyeon changed his glance from out the window to the dashboard. "I don't like being in love, Sehun. If it's just this hiding, then I don't think I like it."

Sehun tried not to worry. On the bright side, Junmyeon admitted he was in love.

But he couldn't help but worry. Sehun had liked Junmyeon—really really liked him—and the idea of Junmyeon ending it all after only a few months made the nerves in Sehun's stomach go crazy. Junmyeon had the same look on his face—the one that terrified Sehun. The look he had the night he showed up at Sehun's house in the middle of the night. The look he had the first time on the roof.

"I'm afraid to love you." Sehun could tell Junmyeon was trying to hold back his tears. Sehun grabbed his hand and held it tightly.

"Don't be afraid, Junmyeon. Remember. I'm gonna protect you, okay?" Sehun explained. He crept his hand behind Junmyeon's neck, pulling him closer. Sehun could feel Junmyeon's shaky breaths as he closed his eyes. Sehun slowly pressed his lips against Junmyeon's. And he felt himself fall for the boy once again.

"Please, just let me love you. I won't hurt you, not if my life depended on it." Sehun kept his face close to Junmyeon's. The older looked at Sehun right in his eyes. He became weaker and weaker as milliseconds passed.

"Okay."