Chapter 20: Accident

Start from the beginning

Truth be told, you didn't want to break the tension.

You wanted to stay like this, with Jimin holding you close to him.

You've been through your fair share of ups and downs.

Relationships aren't perfect, nor are people.

What makes a relationship beautiful is people's willingness to stay and love the other, to stay by each other's side through thick and thin, no matter the obstacles thrown their way.

You loved Jimin, and you were willing to tell him this.

You were willing to risk it all.

"Y/N," Jimin's eyes were trained on your lips as he says in a hushed tone, "I have to tell you something."

"What?" You ask, noticing as his face gradually inches closer to your own.

He doesn't answer your question.

Instead, he places his lips upon yours softly for a split second before pulling away, "I.."

He reaches in for another peck, pulling away instantly.

A whine almost escapes from within you as you wanted to feel his lips against yours fully.

"Love," and another peck.

You huff lightly, puckering your lips as you lean in.

Jimin chuckles at your action before succumbing to the kiss, "You."

Your lips mold together as his hands travel down to your thighs, rubbing the exposed skin.

Your fingers find their way to his hair, lacing through his black locks as his tongue prys open your lips, before exploring your mouth.

A content sigh escapes from you as you pull away, looking into Jimin's eyes that glistened as he gazed into your own, "What did you say?"

He leans, placing a small peck on your lips as a smile graced his own, "I love you."

Your heart skipped a beat as you couldn't believe what he said.

You couldn't contain it any longer, a goofy smile breaking out from you.

Jimin chuckled, "Well, aren't you gonna say anything back?"

You think for a moment and decide to not give in so easily, "Anything back?"

His smile drooped and you tried hard to not break out of your stupor, "What?"

He looked at you in disbelief, whining in the process, "Y/N."

"What?" You giggle.

"Just say it already."

"Say what?"

"Nothing," he mumbled, pouting as he looked down.

"Aw, is Chim sad?" You coo, squishing his cheeks, "You want me to say it?"

His eyes light up as he nods cutely and it took all the strength in you not to break and kiss the hell out of him.

"I," you lean in and Jimin follows your actions.

"Love..." You trail, your nose brushing against his teasingly as he eagerly waits for the next word.

"Me," you giggle, shuffling out of Jimin's lap as you race down the stairs, leaving the boy dumbfounded on the floor of your bedroom.

As you hear his footsteps coming down the stairs, you run out of your house, stopping on the other side of the road as you turn to face a Jimin who was standing on the other end.

"You," he points to you, "I'm not letting you escape so easily."

You giggle, standing still in your place as Jimin starts walking across the road.

Your head snaps towards the entrance of the street as the sound of a roaring car engine could be heard.

A black vehicle with tinted windows started charging towards a Jimin who was glued to his spot in the middle of the concrete path, his eyes widened as the vehicle sped towards him.

You run towards the raven-haired boy, about to push him out of the way. But it was too late.

The car pushed your side, and next thing you know, your back hit the hard, concrete ground.

A groan escaped your lips as you felt hot liquid trickling down in parts of your body.

But you couldn't move, it hurt to do so.

Breathing unevenly, you manage to turn your head to the side, your vision landing on Jimin whose eyes were closed, blood running down his face and hands.

A figure emerged from the vehicle that had hit you, kneeling beside the raven-haired boy.

"J-Jimin," you barely utter as dark spots started clouding your vision.

The last thing you saw was a familiar face smirking down at the unconscious boy sprawled on the ground, a few meters away from you.

Edited

A/N: Double edited chapter updates today, as I will not be able to edit any chapters for the next few days.

I'm flying up north to my aunt, and will be spending time there going out to places and stuff.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Don't forget to leave a comment, and click the little star in the corner! Hope you guys are doing good! Until next time!

- Nabi