Shove

I woke up the next morning to the light patter of rain on the car. I was warm and comfortable. The car was parked on the side of a highway so every now and then a car would pass making hushed swishing noises. I opened my eyes and saw frank asleep next to me. His arms around my waist and head to my chest.

He slept so soundly. It seemed as if nothing could ever hurt him. Like he was in a bubble protected from the world peacefully unaware of anything and everything.

"Frankie..." I said softly into the warm air. His grip on my waist tightened a bit, pulling me closer. "Wake up frankie."

His eye opened and he looked at me and closed it quickly. I giggled and poked at his face. He lifted his head and stared right at me. It was intimidating. He just sat there and then put his head back down, nuzzling into my chest more.

"Five more minutes gee..." he grumbled.

"Frankie... how about this. I'll do what ever you want if you get up and drive us to get coffee."

His head shot up and he stretched. "Okay I'm up. And anything?" His eyebrow raised.

I gulped hard and nodded. "Anything."

He smiled mumbling something along the lines of "I'll keep that in mind".

He got out of the car and went to the trunk as I just stared at the door wondering what he had planned. I shook my head as soon as he came back with some clothes for me to change into. I quickly changed and got into the passenger seat.

Frank put our clothes in the back then sat in the drivers seat. The ride was nice. The music was at a peaceful volume and frank looked content. Since we left the houses it seems as though he hasn't been sad at all. It makes me smile knowing that he's better than he was.

I looked out the window and let my mind drift off. I looked out and began to day dream. I saw my characters. Fighting the government. Destroying the system. Born from violence and rock n roll. They fought with everything in them. They'd run and run and run even when their legs were so close to giving up. They'd turn up the music real loud. They'd keep their masks on and their gun close. At any moment they could be ghosted. But in that moment they were infinite. Forever their names live on.

I felt something warm on my hand. I blinked a few times and looked over to see franks hand rested on top of mine.

"Whatcha thinkin about gee?" He asked softly.

I hummed "Just day dreaming."

He nodded and glanced at me. I gave him a soft smile.

"Can I hold your hand gee?"

I didn't answer I only flipped my hand over and placed each finger between his. They fit so perfectly and I loved the feeling of holding his hand. It never failed to comfort me.

He smiled and turned back to the road.

After we found a small dinner we went in and I ordered some coffee. Frank ordered coffee and a muffin. I looked out the window. It had stopped raining and the sun was poking through the clouds.

My mind drifted off. It's so bright. Colorful. Everything was in the presence of the sun. Bowing down and letting it give life. I saw myself and Frank. We were the characters running free. Dancing the nights away in an apartment with our heads in the clouds. No worries except for what song would play next. We spun and moved together so perfectly. The sun was setting through the window while the skyline became golden. He grabbed me by the waist and pulls me in. We stare at each other and-

"Gee?"

I blinked and looked at Frank. I smiled.

"A Pennie for your thoughts?"

I gave a soft laugh. "It's nothing much just stupid stuff."

His look lingered for a moment. "Okay."

I nodded and took a sip of my coffee. I watched as Frank took a small pice of the muffin and put it in his mouth. I head a small gasp and a sound of satisfaction.

"Oh my god. Gee open your mouth." He grabbed a pice of muffin while I laughed at his reaction.

"Please open your mouth you need to try this." He held the muffin up in front of my face and I opened my mouth. I looked him in the eyes as I grabbed the muffin and brought it in my mouth. I was stunned.

"That's the best fuckin muffin I've ever had holy shit."

Frank was excited and nodded. "Want half??"

I nodded and gladly accepted the muffin. What a way to start a day.

Frank then got up and walked to the counter. I could see he was asking for another muffin in how excited he was. The waitress nodded happily and grabbed a few muffins handing them to him. He handed her the money and she smiled at him.

"Guess who got more fluffy goodness!"

I giggled at him as I got up grabbing my muffin half and putting it in the bag along with franks half. I grabbed our coffees and we headed to the car.

This was nice. Just the two of us. Out of the house I've been confined to for years.

It felt good being able to look around at new things. Like the variety in cars. I only ever saw the same cars from my window.

It was wonderful. Peaceful. Everything I had thought about every time I looked at Frank.

☆〜
SUP MY DUDES!!
Sorry this took so long to update.
Uh a lot has been goin on. That's no excuse to stop writing something that I've been wanting to write for ages now. B u t here's this little shit storm. Idk I feel like my writing is getting worse?? I should start writing more again.

Also I try and match the songs to chapters or like the emotions I was feeling at that time when writing it. I'll try to get more done soon.

"HOP OFF MY D I C K"
-g☆ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)٩( )و