More Precious than Jewels

What is more precious than jewels to you? What is more precious than riches to you? What is more precious than social status to you? If you haven't got anything else more precious than things of this world, you don't have anything at all. God can give you eternal things, far more precious than rubies, far more precious than dimonds. One of them would be: wisdom and teaching in order to mold your character, in order to to help you grow more in the image of Christ. In Matthew 7:29 it is written: "because he taught as one who had authority, and not as their teachers of the law." Jesus taught them with authority as all the authority was given to Him. And this was real. Jesus taught them then and Jesus teaches us today. Though, the question is: how will you grasp His lessons? How will you understand all He teaches you? And how will you apply them to your life? Jesus has got all the authority given on Earth, under the Earth, and in Heaven to TEACH you, to direct you through the Holy Spirit. How will you react? Can you deny His authority? No, you can't. He is the King of kings, the Prince of peace, He is wisdom. So, I encourage you to follow Him every day, because His time is limitless, yours is not. Right here, right now, on this Earth you can learn. Jesus cares for who you are becoming, He cares for your character. There may be times, when you feel confused, when you don't know what to do. However Jesus can teach you, He can show you not only the way but also what to do and how to accomplish His plan. You only need to seek Him wholeheartedly, every day, every moment.

Lately, I've been feeling overwhelmed by the amount of work I had to do. I also felt alone when it came to my personal life. Then, I realized I felt alone because I neglected my spiritual routines, such as: praying and reading the Bible. I understood I had to be faithful in doing these things. When I started reading the Bible and praying constantly, everything else became easier. I didn't feel like I had to carry a heavy load, nor I felt alone anymore. God does not approach us forcefully, we have to seek Him on a daily basis. If you want to feel complete, go to God, you won't need anything else. I feel complete, when my mind is set on Him. Another thing, that gives me peace is knowing that He loves me. This gives me courage to cope with this school called life.