Love

My soul is overwhelmed by the miraculous love of God. May I never forget the joy of His unlimited love...  There are moments when you just float, moments when you feel genuine love, in a clear light.Those are the gracious moments in the presence of the Lord... Moments when you do not need anything else or anyone else because He is the one that fills your soul as no one or nothing on Earth could. As human beings, we all feel the need to love and be loved. However, most of the times we do not search for love in the right place. We expect to find unconditional love from people, music, nature, pets or anything else but the Lord... and in the end we find ourselves with a broken heart and a bitter soul. We even ask the Lord: "God, why? Why me?," not understanding that He wasn't present in those places we wandered, He wasn't present in the people we were having relationships with. How can there be true, genuine and lasting love if there is no God? In 1 John 4:8, it is written: "Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love."
There are four types of love... but the greatest of them all is the love of God (agape) poured down when Christ died and rose again in order for us to live a new life, covered in Christ's righteousness. There is no greater love than this on Earth and under the Earth and we did not even deserved it. God already gave us the greatest gift of them all.
Love is a gift you do not deserve, love is sacrifice, love is GRACE. As I have already said, I know there can also be other types of love, but they need to be led by the love of God. We need to love God first, we need to serve God first, we need to listen to God first if we want to love someone greatly. You can only hurt people, if you do not love True Love, which is God himself. Our good intentions are nothing compared to God's unfailing wisdom, our love for another is vain when compared to the love of God for us.
In His love, I found my worth, if it wasn't His love I wouldn't be here today on my chair writing all these things for you. I am unworthy, you are unworthy until you discover God's love for you. From that point on, you will not be perfect, but you will be able to glorify, able to praise and serve God. Able to love others as you should...