Chapter 1

A/N: i wrote this when i was 13 and as such it has a few flaws that have been pointed out to me:
first, a TW has been added for self harm in one chapter
next, I had no idea how to write y/n fanfiction so I basically describe myself at the time
also, at one point I refer to Lucas as "the black boy" which people have mentioned isn't the best phrasing. I apologize, I was stupid and very white and central European.
I won't change any of these things because I no longer care about this story or Stranger Things, I'm just leaving this here so you know what you're getting into.

Your POV

"vroom... vroom... vroom!" I smashed the button on my alarm clock and just laid there in my bed and stared at the ceiling as usual, trying to think of a valid reason to get up. At last I decided I had to go to the bathroom and got up. I got ready for school as always and decided today was the day. I was going to ask someone to the Snow Ball. But who? I got a little caught up in my thoughts so before I knew it I was late so I just grabbed two Eggos, got on my bike and paddled like my life depended on it.
Yes! I made it with five minutes to spare.

I was walking to class when I saw him and I knew this was the guy I was going to ask to the Snow Ball (even if you're not into guys just roll with it it won't last long I promise) "T-Tom? I was just wondering if you'd maybe like to go to the Snow Ball with me?" I blushed and averted his gaze. When I looked up, he was just staring at me, "Y-yeah sure..." he said uncertainly.
"Cool," I quickly ended this akward conversation and ran to my class, blushing heavily.

___________________________________
215 words sorry it's short but I just really wanted to get this story out 😉

Nela